Which British accent is sexiest?

• Posh English
  • Chavvy English
  • Irish
    Vote C
  • Scottish
    Vote D
  • Welsh
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:
My accent is posh English x
If other please specify

1417

Most Helpful Guy

• Irish and Scottish accents are not British accents, you do know that Ireland and Scotland were countries long before Britain ever showed up and conquered them right? and even now are their own countries.

Also Scottish accent all the way.

• That's why she said British and not English accents

• The British Isles consist of four different countries. ;)

Also, no one officially conquered Scotland, but I know where you're getting.

• @NanaXXXX I'm sorry x

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhh you didn't just write that. I wouldn't set foot in Scotland or Ireland if I was you till you learn your history. You do realize how offensive that is to them?

• I didn't realise!! I was only curious and I'm only 15 so I haven't been taught all of this yet... I'm really sorry...

What Guys Said 16

• Has to be North Yorkshire. I'm biassed, though. I was born there.

It's strange about my mum. Picked up Aussie words and sayings from her parents and says them in a broad North Yorks accent!

• From a male point of view any soft rural feminine accent is really sexy. Though the soft Irish, soft Scottish, soft Welsh and some of the soft country burr accents from England (not the I need a translator ones but the little tint ones) stand out.

• You say you're from Ireland. Did you not read her question? Last time I checked Ireland didn't belong to England.

• @Helpamanout I honestly haven't been taught this x

• @Helpamanout otherwise I wouldn't have asked this question...

• Yeah British accent is only to sound sexy etc not to talk they suddenly bang on words when pronunciating my hear gets shocked as well some americans speak like there is something in their mouths though when somebody uses American accent in a good way it is the best

• Irish. There should be more Irish girls in GAG, so they can make more voice recordings for us... xD

• I like northern English accents

• Apparently my northern English accent doesn't get a look-in!

• Mine! Nah Irish.

• RP English. Princesses Diana is an example of this. Very SEXY

• Mine :) ( Strong Irish )

i love Welsh in females :P
    https://youtu.be/cYxWY1r7BiM

• Which is yours @MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah?

• Don't do this to me.

• 1st and the second one

• I'm a Scot and it is without a doubt not a British accent. Think you know by now it's a touchy subject for some. ☺️

• with my mates i speak like a chav but being formal i speak posh.

• Irish is not British.

The Republic of Ireland is not apart of Britain.

• Irish

What Girls Said 13

• Irish of course 😎

• The Irish accent is NOT British. How insulting given my countries history.

• @Helpamanout "If that's true he'd be very ashamed of you. That fact you even commented that the Irish accent was British was insulting."

So where did I comment that the Irish accent was British exactly? Please tell me, because I'm honestly curious.

The asker asked a question and I chose to answer it without jumping on her like you and your fellow aggravated northern Irish buddy on this threat. Hell, she is under 18 and probably not even European - what's the point of causing a shitstorm over this?

• @Helpamanout you are such a dull person stuck with hate.

Conflicts happen, people die. Germany killed many Brits in the Second World War. What do you expect us to do? Never go Germany? Shit was time ago. Stop attacking people coz they have different opinions.

• I like a English rich guy accent

• Oooh they're all sexy tho <3

• Scottish

• theyre not brits

• First of all, each name given for britain, great britain and the united kingdom tell us the territories of land owned at the different times. When the romans conquered britain it was just england and wales. When king james the 1st ruled he owned scotland too and then by the time we were uk Ireland had be included too.

• @Fortheholidays cool, now I know 😄

• all of them are fucking annoying tbh

• posh or scottish

• I have a posh English accent , but never thought of it as being sexy😂

• Other = I really like them all.

• All of them. Scottish is the most special to me.

• my accent is chavvy and especially American guys tend to find it very sexy.

• No offense but British accents give me headaches

• Cornish is the best.

• all of them.