For those who live in Canada, girlfriend has tax issue and was curious about how to help any suggestions?

She got a divorce and is finding out now that she owes 10 years in taxes. Her tax people that she paid to do her taxes fouled up and she was audited for 10 years and charged a lot and was about to get into collections. Any advice?


Most Helpful Guy

  • Depends on who she went to. H&R Block has a guarantee that if they screw up, they will deal with it for you including any penalties or interest.


What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

Loading... ;