Quote by Camille Paglia:
"Every fetus becomes female unless it is steeped in male hormone... Before birth, therefore, a male is already beyond the female.
But to be beyond is to be exiled from the center of life. Men know they are sexual exiles. They wander the Earth seeking satisfaction, craving and despising, never content. There is nothing in that anguished motion for women to envy...
Men are in a constant state of sexual anxiety, living on the pins and needles of their hormones... Estrogen tranquilizes, but androgen agitates."
Accurate for you?
Women can also vote on whether they feel like this (like sexual exiles etc)
- the quote describes me 100%0%(0)6%(3)Vote8%(3)
- the quote describes me very much, but not completely18%(2)22%(11)Vote23%(9)
- the quote somewhat describes me0%(0)10%(5)Vote13%(5)
- the quote describes me a little bit, but not really27%(3)16%(8)Vote13%(5)
- the quote doesn't describe me at all36%(4)24%(12)Vote21%(8)
- i feel GOOD, not bad, "anguished", etc0%(0)6%(3)Vote8%(3)
- i feel GREAT, definitely not "exiled"/"despising" etc19%(2)16%(8)Vote14%(6)
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I feel restless like that but it's not always or not even usually sexual. It's this angsty craving for unfulfilled desire, goals not met, knowledge not discovered, the desire to be the best, it's raw drive. It means I'm alive. It has nothing to do with gender because I am totally female♡1