Have You Ever Watched The Movie Gremlins (1984)?

Have You Ever Watched Gremlins I Kind Of Want To Watch It

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep! Gizmo is so cute.

What Girls Said 6

• No, hun, but I do Love the Movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."lol
    Good luck and Great question as Always. xx

• Yes and it's not that great but some what entertaining.

• Yes.

• no but i think i've heard of it

• When I was younger, yeah.
    The first one scared me, but the second one made me laugh.

• The first Gremlins didn't make you laugh? Now I'm looking foward to watching it (:

• Gremlins is the reason I never wanted a furby****
      No, lol.
      I already said I was little and only found it scary. Only the second one was funny to me.
      If I watched it now then my opinion would change since I'm not a little kid anymore.

• You should watch it again because its always fun watching movies that you watched as a kid (:

• Yes, a few times

What Guys Said 13

• it's a fun movie... although i haven't seen it since childhood. but i remember it being pretty cool. it's not like classic hollywood cinema but it's a fun watch

• Loved it when I was a kid. Show me an 80s kid who didn't want a pet Mogwai and I'll show you a unicorn, haha. Saw it again fairly recently in the last year or so, it was fun to see it again๐Ÿ‘

• Did you hear people thinking Mogwai's are cute?

• Did you hear any of them call them cute? (:

• Probably the #1 adjective used to describe them๐Ÿ˜

• Long time ago.. the original. Its ok... kinda goofy horror

• Yeah it's a unique classic that's worth watching even today. Mind you its quite violent and even gruesome in some parts to say it was for kids, especially the sequel Gremlins 2.

If you like Gremlins you'd probably also like that other movie Mars Attack! becuase both have a black twisted kind of humour.

• It sounds like a very cool movie I watched Hobgoblins (1988) and I heard its similar to Gremlins

• Yep.

It was good back in the day. I remember seeing Gremlins 2 in the cinema. Didn't want a pet anymore after that.

• Yup, I have both on DVD , first one is better, seen them both many times, you'll like it

• It's very good - a little gross, a little scary, but it was popular for a reason!

• @Izzek says the first one is scary but the second one is funny isn't the first Gremlins supposed to be funny too?

• They're both funny.

• I'm kind of looking foward to watching it now (: to be honest I watched Hobgoblins (1988) and is it really a copy of Gremlins?

• I saw it when it was a new release. Very mediocre.

• I assumed it would annoy me.

• Yeah. It's good for a sort of summer vacation but you're by yourself up till 3am kind of deal.
    Those were the circumstances in which I watched it. Was about 11 years old. Didn't have any fellow underage pussy to play with that night.

• Never had but I've heard of it. It sounds like a stupid movie though

• Many times , funny flick

• it's decent if you're a kid but too childish to appreciate as an adult.