Standing at the gates of heaven, and God asks you “Why should I let you in?” What do you reply?

1227

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• This must be On... Judgment Day.
    *"I have Loved You all of my Life, Father, You know this. I Believe that Your Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, Our Savior, Died for our Sins, and that He Suffered as well for Them and for Us, Lord. I love You and I am Born Again, Father, for I have Accepted Jesus into my Heart and I will Never Forsake you, Nor Forget you."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• sounds sweet bless you

• Thank you for the Like, hun, and bless you as well. xxoo

• "Shouldn't you know the answer since you're the 'all knowing'?" 🤗

• I'd tell Him because I try even though I'm not perfect I do try.

• "Can you be honest with me for a sec? Is it more fun down below?"

• he can always send you down to find out

• he wouldn't ask me that. he'd have me a welcome home party lol

• you're sure of yourself

• ofcourse. If you beleive jesus is your saviour , beleive in his word and repent you are garaunteed a spot in heaven . Says so in the bible.

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 27

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(d).gif

"Because I made it this far so you might as well let me finish off the journey."

• Come on! Was I really THAT bad that I deserve to be tortured for all eternity? Even I wouldn't send a person to be tortured forever and I don't run around claiming to be compassionate and forgiving.

So... can I come in?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6a6de68531.jpg

• Because I was baptized into your Church and regularly received your life-giving sacraments whether I was the best Christian or not. I never gave you my heart, but like the Pharisees, I gave you my actions and it was the best I could do.

• That's a good question. Honestly, I haven't thought much about it.

Probably...

"I am overjoyed to have even made it here, but You know as well as I do that I don't deserve to pass beyond this point. So what, I went to Mass every Sunday, kept Your Commands, prayed, and fasted. So what, I stated my belief in You and in Your Son's Church. So what, people told me that I was a 'great guy' and had a 'good heart'. I was devoted to You, but I still sinned greatly and often. I was silent when I should have spoken and vice versa. I'd caused hurt and I'd refuse to forgive. You know how greatly even the slightest of my many sins pierced Thy Son's Most Sacred Heart. It's only by Thy Grace and Mercy that I am here now to even say this. So, for the final time, I entrust myself to the same. Do with me as Thou would. Vivat Rex Christi!"

Or something along those lines.

• More from Guys
    22