What do you wish for right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's really only a few wishes worth making. If you're going to wish for the impossible or improbable, than you may as well wish big. So, I would wish for omnipotence and omniscience. Whatever problem arose, I would lack neither the know-how to solve it, nor the ability to do whatever I like. Basically being Q. I would right all the wrongs I saw in the human world, and any others that might exist while I was at it.

People would say "Well, if you already know anything and can do anything, then what would be the point?" To that, I say an omniscient being would easily know the answer; and, an omnipotent being could simply change what he felt. Time travel is just the tip of the iceberg with infinite knowledge. And, even if it did turn out to be boring or unfulfilling, an omnipotent being could easily change himself back to how he was or into something preferable. Or simply shed some of the knowledge or power.

More practically, I'd simply wish for money. Money would solve all of my most pressing issues and would allow me to live free. And people would still say "money doesn't buy happiness," to which I would respond, A: No, but it makes a hell of a down payment; and, B: happiness is overrated and an infeasible state to revolve your life around, as it is a fleeting feeling; all you need is contentedness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish that my boyfriend was up and here with me so he can cuddle me.

What Guys Said 24

• More money

• I wish for unlimited wishes

• Well I wish that I could get my girlfriend back, but I don't think that'll happen so I wish for a girl that will actually want to be with me and treat me better. Its no fun being lonely sometimes :(

• Summer is coming to a close and that means that winter will be here before we know it. My wish is that we have a mild winter like last winter (at least where I live) because I don't like really cold weather! lol

• finished team project

• Travel back in time and fix my mistakes

• a girlfriend

• to go back 10 years ago.

• i want my legs/thighs to me more muscular and big and i really want some double rich chocolate protein shake

• I was going to try to say something witty. But it's been a stressful week and a half, so sex would be good. lol.

• My foot to not hurt like a son of a bitch

• Tolerance in the world - There is a lot of bigotry out there.

• A kiss from you

• 40 mules and a acre.

• a girl with braces and pigtails to bend over and let me spank her ;)

• I wish to meet my soulmate already ughh๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ต

• For my proctitis to go away.

• to have a frigging job!!
    I wish for my back to improve so I can lift things again.

• wish you were here

• a bigger penis lol

• sure would like to be omnipotent

• lots of money to travel the world and meet girls from different countries.. lol

• a lot of girls... a lot of money and travel around the world

• Meet my girlfriend. We're on a long distance relationship right now

What Girls Said 19

• I wish I could take a nap, but I have to finish my homework.

• Well it's the middle of the day and I'm supposed to be doing something else, so I think a chocolate banana split... that or the ability to bring video game characters into real life ;p

• A slice of pizza.

• I wish I could pay off my student loans.

• Amazing ACT score on my first try ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

• love !

• A good nights sleep and affection from my boyfriend

• To get better sleep.

• I wish I could fall asleep ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

• To go to Riyadh

• Fleas dead then in my PJs snuggled up to my boyfriend watching a movie with popcorn and red vines

• I wish I didn't live with the people I live with

• A chicken sandwich

• World Peace

• That everything goes ok

• Sex... with the right person.

• A happy free relationship.

• I wish he was here

• Another pair of cowboy boots