Are you crazy? Are you crazy?

Are you crazy?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Catch-22 logic?

Would an insane person be aware that they are actually insane? What is the ultimate truth to determine what truly is sane and what really isn't sane?

And even a deeper question: Does it really even matter at all other than only because we want it to? Is it or could it all really be merely all just entirely in our minds and in our heads? Does it even truly exist? Or are they just merely concepts we had also developed, created and/or had established?

Someone once had said that "In an insane world, only the insane are "truly" sane." Or something like that.

The Joker had once said that "The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules." Seems like those two quotes' meanings would go together.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a special snowflake.

• I thought if you where crazy you wouldn't know that because it is normal for you, so you don't ask if your nuts

• Downvote any girl that says no.

• Most users can attest that i am.

• No one's chemically perfect. Some are just more off than others.

• I am crazy! I am crazy!

• I hope so.

• Are you?

• are you?

• im outta my mind