How would you deal with someone who liked putting you down?

Just wondering.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Appreciate the opportunity they're giving me to unleash my colorful language in a focused and creative way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Remove them from my life. I've done it all my life and people always wanna b shocked as to why i went ghost on them. I even lock off family members and close friends, ill b cordial at holiday dinners and parties but they better kno not ask me no questions. I only have one life and im not letting fake asses into it to mess it up

What Guys Said 10

• I'm very good at finding that one thing that people are sensitive about and joking them back until they stop taunting me or until someone else steps in and asks me to stop.

• If you know the person well enough, you can try talking to the person as to why they feel the need to do that. Sometimes that is enough to "wake them up" and show them that they are bothering you. Other people are "toxic" and to be avoided. I've had to deal with both. LOL...

• Stop associating with them

• Wait for the perfect opportunity to respond with a brilliant sentence which would make him/her wish he/she had not talked.

• agree with him/her in every thing which tbey doing to putting you down they will automatically stop doing that

• I would cut them off

• Avoid them and surround yourself with those who know and appreciate you for who you are.

• Ignoring them sometimes is best choice for me :)

• don't deal with them. ignor them. make them feel stupid for putting you down

• I would ignore them

What Girls Said 2

• Fair Weather Friend to the End.
    You don't Need them. Find people with more Respect for you.
    Move on from them. You deserve better.
    Good luck, @brandon2 xx

• Sometimes it's hard, but you can always ignore them. Let them talk to themselves, don't listen to them.
    Or leave, when they start talking.