Is it true that "Beautiful men are much rare than Beautiful women" ?

I'm not talking about so called hot guys, a awe worthy beautiful guy.

Ding

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are naturally attractive. So many women look like trash without makeup. The reason you find women more beautiful is because you're straight and we wear makeup to look gorgeous. If i see an attractive guy , i admire him because he looks the same upon waking up and going to bed.

• I got your point. But I'm talking about the guys for whom you'll turn your head totally.

• I would turn my head for those tall hotties

• It's jis that you are used to seeing women with makeup so you feel bit odd when you see women without any makeup. It's not that women look ugly and uglier than men when without makeup all natural

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually think the opposite. Men are usually naturally beautiful for the most part although there are some unattractive men too. Women usually hide their flaws using makeup due to insecurities.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like there are a lot of beautiful souled guys out there and they are just afraid to show who they are.

• I know. But context is actually look.

• Beautiful males are rare, it's not a hotness they actually have beautiful features... I realized that when i had my son, people would Always say " What a beautiful little girl she was, and I would say " he's a boy" And I would be told , Oh he's so pretty for A Boy...

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, and thats because of make-up. If you take it out of the equation though, i believe there are far more better looking guys

• Hard to say - See what people who like guys say, they might think reverse.

• not necceccaraly, but more women take better care of their appearance than men do.

• Aren't beautiful men consider faggots.

• Nah, I would say the ratio is 1:1