I felt so guilty and uncomfortable when I rejected someone.
- I've never been rejected nor rejected anyone4%(2)7%(8)Vote9%(6)
- I've only ever been rejected7%(3)11%(12)Vote14%(9)
- I've only ever rejected people, never been rejected myself22%(10)13%(14)Vote6%(4)
- they're both equally painful/distressing20%(9)17%(19)Vote15%(10)
- it's more painful/distressing to do the rejecting7%(3)8%(9)Vote9%(6)
- it's more painful/distressing to BE rejected24%(11)33%(37)Vote39%(26)
- it totally depends.16%(7)11%(12)Vote8%(5)
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I was rejected back in April, and I am now still enduring the pain and distress of having feelings for him while watching him date another girl.
Rejecting someone is like a blood test, stings a bit when the needle hits, but after that you forget it's in there.
Definitely being rejected is worse.1
- Show AllShow Less