I don't hate men or wish ill against them. I advocate men's rights - to bodily autonomy, (anti circumision) etc. I don't like it when people demonize or bash men.
However, I think the natural state of hetero relations involves the man being "pussy-whipped." I explain why here: https://uteropolis.tumblr.com/post/151609524365/adam-eve-female-power-patriarchy
I also think that men generally serving women is the ideal state of things. Why? Because women suffer all the pain in reproduction, first off, but also because studies show that men benefit more from female company than vice versa. This should be balanced out by men serving women, so women can benefit as much as men.
I don't advocate matriarchy because I think that women already have so much power that matriarchy would be just unfair.
However, I do think that men should generally serve women. I'd like them to do so happily and willingly.
I've been accused of being a female supremacist before, and they have a point.
What do you think of a person like me? Would you date one?
- I hate them and try to avoid talking to them30%(8)27%(22)Vote25%(14)
- I don't like them but will argue with them11%(3)10%(8)Vote9%(5)
- I don't like their beliefs but can still be friendly with them, but not date4%(1)13%(11)Vote18%(10)
- I don't like their beliefs but I'd date one0%(0)6%(5)Vote9%(5)
- I would view/treat them no differently than any other person11%(3)11%(9)Vote11%(6)
- I like their beliefs and could befriend and/or date one19%(5)16%(13)Vote15%(8)
I've heard from some male submissives that they think it's acceptable for a woman to castrate her boyfriend. I don't think that's OK at all; such a woman deserves imprisonment.
Also some people think it's OK to castrate a man if he cheats. I don't. What do we live in, Saudi Arabia?
Most Helpful Guy
So... your idea is based on the idea that for a few days out of her life, maximum, of pain that she _willingly submits to_, perhaps even seeks out, because of the evolutionary biological need to reproduce... this should make men submissive?
Talk to me again once the average lifespan for women exceeds that of men.
Oh... and the women from whom men benefit are probably not the ones who think like you.8
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Lol at "mild"
Nothing is mild about supremacy.8