Are you stronger than a bodybuilder?

• Stronger than you faggot
    44%(7)58%(25)Vote67%(18)
  • No. I'm a basement dweller
    56%(9)42%(18)Vote33%(9)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Arm strength doesn't equal hand strength. I've only ever had to have someone open a water bottle like twice lol. Maybe he had sunscreen on but still.

--former pianist

Most Helpful Guy

• I powerlift. Sick and tired of all the "pretty boys" that infest my gym doing 8-12 reps with hardly any weight thinking they're all pumped, then spending 5 minutes on their phones in between sets. Then they'd finish off with some overpriced protein shake from the gnc that doesn't help them one bit, attested by the fact that most of these tools look the same from when they first started lifting the entire year. These are what I call the weekend body builders, and they're all puny as shit.

What Girls Said 9

• If he had more chest development, he'd be able to open that.
    Mirin' the effort and persistence though

• No way. He has a chest. It's just all in the wrist. I bet his grip strength isn't too strong. Or maybe that bottle is just a beast

• Yeah. I'm incredibly strong. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Maybe if he was scrawny he wouldn't easily get women and he would need to masturbate more and develop better hand muscles? 😒

• Wait... why is this under sexual behaviour? Is there something I don't know?

• Yeah at the end of the video that dude grabs a girl by the pussy and says "make america great again" lmaoo

• Perfect way to make America "Great" ... Lmfao lemme guess was that guys name Donald Trump?

• You guessed it lol

• i just lay around in bed

• Nope but bandit is strong af! He eats body builders for breakfast.

• BRB, building hand strength while looking at that bicep...

• Why do you always use the word "faggot/fag"?

What Guys Said 9

• His hands aren't strong like a beta who jacks it all day. He has a 'water bottle opening bitch' to open his water bottles.

• That's why you don't skip forearm day.
    encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

• Party-pooping lol but that bottle cap is probably just superglued in lol

• lol he's sore from working out maybe? That's ridiculous.. And I have my own place.. There is no basement here..

• That dude must have got torn apart next time he went to gym - Feel sorry for him

• That must suck , damn even my chubby as hands can open it, and it's dark in my basement

• I can fight better than most bodybuilders.

• hell no.. i admit that a body builder is stronger than me in terms of lifting

• I beat a body builder up. I was right out of Boot Camp though.