Describe your personality, good and bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Impatient and possibly easily distracted but determined
    caring with a soft spot for animals but i can also be blunt though often intentionally
    can perform well under some types of stress but not pressure ie a bad driver creating a potentially dangerous situation on the road nabors bonfire spreading
    being lost in a major city id never been to at night trying to find where i parked, sky diving etc
    But when i know i have to get something done i dont work that much harder though i like to think its because i'm already working hard?
    Weirdly I like the sound of my voice but im not good at public speaking nor do i like hearing it recorded.
    id also describe my self as odd but i personally dont think its in a bad way?
    Also some times like to dance but not in public.

Most Helpful Girl

• Adaptable
    Fiercely loyal people I care about
    Genuinely compassionate
    Independent
    Assertive
    Fun loving person

Stubborn
    Impatient
    I can say harsh things in the heat of the moment at times... I'm working on that though lol

What Guys Said 4

• I have a horrible personality. I'm rash, hardheaded, stubborn, a dick, and an asshole, and occasionally a douchebag. I'm cynical. I hate the world and most of the people in it, so I'm always very obtuse and demeaning towards people. And I also think people are generally stupid. Okay, a lot of the time. I have my good moments. But overall, I'm a dick. That's just what life did to me. I was entirely the opposite when I was a teenager, very happy-go-lucky and puppyish. I was unaware of other peoples' feelings, but I was very playful and energetic and nice mostly. Mostly.

Yeah. I have a bad personality.

• "Rash" and "hardheaded" sorta seem like opposites, in a way... (rash = impulsive/flighty/mercurial/change yr mind easily; hardheaded = DON'T change yr mind easily)

I don't see most of the negatives you described, from what I've observed from you here. Most of what you write here is... measured, and well-thought-out too.
      And, tbh, what you're probably describing as "being a dick/asshole" really manifests more in... making yr writing come alive.

I mean, ok, I've never met you irl... maybe you're a complete shithead that no one likes, once you're actually in front of my face. 😂😂
      But, on here you consistently write some of the best -- and definitely most *complete* -- opinions... and, contra what you said here, you are actually very good at staying on-topic and not digressing into attacks on the people writing the other comments.

When "stubborn" is paired with a willingness to others who actually know their shit -- which you also have -- it's more a good thing than a bad thing.

• @redeyemindtricks Are we in a compliment war now? xD Well, I couldn't find a dog as good as your last gif. :/

media.giphy.com/media/OUSLgqxapBoOs/giphy.gif

Yeah. I really just wrote the first things that came to my mind.

Thanks, Red. I try, at least.

• Hah, nah... srs. You're definitely an asset around here.

• Good traits: straight forward, determination, assertive, best ally worst enemy kind of mentality, good leadership skills, laid back until i have to perform, strong willed, cannot accept giving up, disiplined, strong principles, caring, willing to invest in people, uplifting.

Bad traits: arrogant, intolerant, inpatient, goes from hot to cold fast, extreme, ruthless, unforgiving, can't stand inneficiency up to the point of disgust, must be leader of group or not willing to work in group, absolutely undiplomatic, crushes peoples feelings, disregard rules when i see fit.

• GOOD HABITS---Confident , Ambitious , Courageous , Generous , Optimistic , loyal , honest , clever , reliable , Independent , patient , Imaginative , Intuitive , adaptable , loving , caring , observant , helpful , original.----------------------------------------BAD HABITS--Power hungry , predatory , procrastinating , single-mined , Soft headed , Strong willed ,

• Probably like most people, I'd say mine is good for the most part but there are "bad" parts I'm sure as with everyone, nobody's perfect.

What Girls Said 4

• I am honest, compassionate, kind, sympathetic, understanding, loyal, optimistic, open minded. but i am also selfish, bossy and contradictory.

• For some, it is good, for others bad.
    I don't and can't cheat, express my opinion frankly without involving diplomacy, can" tolerate lies, suggest always what I think better etc. So for some, my habits and nature is good, they love me; for others it is very bad, so they dislike (some hate) me.

• I am a bitch, tried and true. Nuf said lol.

• Im very sensitive