If you could tell your ex gf/bf one thing, what would you tell them?

I would tell my ex boyfriend that I truly do miss him and wish we could work it out again despite how many things we went through in the past.

Most Helpful Guy

• You selfish coward you turned your back on me and left and I gave you the world I need you at one time more than ever and you just left

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him to grow up.

• I would laugh. It's been two years since he dumped me and he hasn't been out with anyone else. I would say, I loved you quirks and all even when times were tough, the way adult real love should be. Your family and friends said it was the biggest mistake of your life and that no one else would ever love you like me, but I would have guys swarming me. They were totally right. I hope you hurt like you made me hurt.

What Guys Said 19

• I would remind my first wife that our daughter would most likely still be alive if she would have kept her marriage vows and did not fuck other guys for 9 of our 11 years of marriage. I am sure she is aware of it. Still, I would want her to hear it from me.

• The most recent one? I would tell her that she was an absolutely awesome person when we dated (I don't know what she is like today) and I would thank her for the great time I could have with her and the things she taught me.

• I wish.. -.- .. That I never met you. Lol

• That I think about her all the time and I love her very much and I really hope things work out later when we get the chance.

We broke up because of logistics. We're still really close friends.

• "Can I have my things back that you stole?" If she says no ill bitch her out and if she agrees I'll take the stuff and walk away with no response.

• I'd tell my second love that she made a mistake having sex before marriage! She had a kid and her life is messed up.

• Why did you betray my trust in you

• That's personal ^^.

• I always say everything I want to say.

• Then you should tell him

• that i still masturbate over her regularly

• I dont have one

• I'm sorry

• You do look fat in those pants.

• I would tell them they behaved very selfishly, and that's why they were left behind.

• "bye, bye bitch. Bye, bye"

• even though she was insecure about it she was an awesome fuck.

• I would apologize for being such a douchebag to all of them back then

• 'why didn't u let me eat you out every day?' haha jk

What Girls Said 4

• I would tell him " i still love you this many years later. when i said i would love you forever i really meant it. i miss you. im sorry about everything. congratulations on the marriage even though i didn't get an invite. your step kids are beautiful."

• Nothing. I don't really have anything nice to say to him

• Id tell him I hops he falls ass over on a cactus and it goes up his ass.

• Depends which one.
    Most recent one I wish would fall in a well.