Is gay pda common where you live?

Is gay pda common where you live? How often do you see gay couple holding hands or kissing in public?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Tbh never even seen a real gay person in my life and I live in a city with 850k people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope this never becomes acceptable. I think the pendulum of homosexual acceptance has swung too far.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• Fairly, there is actually a gay couple living a few doors away from me. London isn't quite as PDA (whatever couple) open as say Paris for example though.

• Do you see gay couple holding hands in London?

• Yeah fairly often, my neighbours do it and I've seen plenty other couples do it. Then even kiss, just not like... make out lol.

• In the west of Ireland, no, but there is an active gay community here.
    In Toronto's Village, absolutely!

• Outside of village, is it common in Toronto? Have you ever seen gay couple holding hands or kissing in public outside of village in Toronto?

• Not often, but yes.

• Fairly common - People can do what they want - If I was in the centre of the city every day

• Straight PDA is not even common here let alone gay pda