Tell me your biggest fears?

Mine is being unhappy for the rest of my life or being alone. Tragic..

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine would be being alone, but also not reaching the level of success I want to reach. That would just fuck with me hard.

• Could relate. Those are my other fears for sure

• Yeah I should have added that to my list. I don't want to imagine how I look all old and wrinkly haha. You just got a lot of fears eh? :P Think about the positives though! If you were single you could travel around the world!

• Actually imma add drowning and being burned alive to the list. That terrifies me.

What Guys Said 15

• Bananas

• My biggest fear is not being successful. I know exactly what I want to accomplish in life and I'm fully dedicated to getting there but sometimes I worry that I'll fail

• That's another fear of me. Not being good enough ( not succeeding)

• Spiders...

Those big ****ers from Australia... thanks but I'll enjoy my. Canadian winters instead...

• Clowns, being left on my wedding day, heights

• failing in love life

• Girls

• Nothing 😏

• The unknown

• Losing my mental abilities. I don't want to live in a mental asylum.

• Right now mine are never settling in my job and not getting paid enough. Which is ofcourse my fear... doesn't mean it will happen cause I am talking steps towards it

• can't tell because even thinking of it makes me really depressed

• Dying and never getting to expereience the things i would like to have experienced.

• Getting ran over by a boat.

• Dying alone without feeling loved , yes this crosses my mind lot times

• If you don't go out, and meet new people. You will continue to be single. Love doesn't just magically appear

What Girls Said 14

• I am afraid to die trapped in the coffin. There is a type of death when you are not dead. I forgot the name for it.

• Losing my emotional security or independence

• Same, I hope I'm not unhappy for the rest of my life. Other than that, my greatest fear honestly is going to hell. Plus dying a painful death.

• Drowning
    Ending up alone

• I have the same problem about "being alone" others are the fear of unsuccess and losing the people i love. I fear and worry about who will be there for me when I fall. Lately I know I'm the only one who got me.

• Being chased by killer clowns

• Totally agree !

• realistic: being alone
    other: clowns

• My biggest fear is losing my passion for everything I'm passionate about.

• The ocean

• Wanna talk about Tsunamis? 😆😆 jk.

• @CHRIS11796 Oh Hahaha let's joke about the girl who's scared of drowning and getting eaten by a shark. Soooo funny!

• I know but the ocean is fun haha. But i understand it's not for everybody and sorry i was just joking around that's all.

• Getting betrayed by someone you trust your life with.

• Becoming average

• -Being raped.
    -People I love dying.
    -Being paralysed.

• If you're happy then you won't fear being alone. When you learn to be happy and love yourself and be okay with where you are you've got nothing to worry about. You don't have to fear anything, it's all in your head. Happiness or sadness, your choice. It's all in your hands.

• I know it's all in the head.. that's what fears are made of and being happy or sad is not really a choice. Hate when people say that