Is it true that Donald Trump has joined gag?

@DonaldTrump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes America.. It is true. I have joined GAG

Okay America... we're going to build a wall. We're going to take care of CHINA. Our jobs are fleeing this country and they are going to china.. they are going mexico. We are going to stop this and make America great again.

I have actually hired a investigator, and it turns out that Bill Clinton has been having an affair with a woman named Monica. I'm not quite sure on the last name, but I promise you.. we will get it.

Are we ready to make America great again?

• It's truly an honor sir.

• @DonaldTrump xx

• Someone Deactivated you, which don't surprise me.. what else is new? lolxx

What Girls Said 15

• No haha it's probably a fake account

• Yes, @Chico_Brah, Donald has Joined... Troll Town.
    This One, hun, Has been Sent by the Clinton Foundation to Bust our Red Balls with her "Pay-toPay" usual Routine.
    Once again, Gotta Give Her a Hand. She Paid this Impostor Quite well, just like She always Does to Break Trump's balls and Try Tirelessly, to Bring him down to her Low Blow Level.
    Problem is, the Real Mr. Trump is No Chump.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Lmfaoo. Gee wonder who this is ahahahhahahahahaha

• @Donald-J-Trump Invite me to your Newest Hotel. I am Hearing it is Your Best from the Rest. xxoo

• Surprised this wasn't done b4.

• @SovereignessofVamps lol!! No, Mine and the Impostor's First Troll Gig together. xxoo

• @Paris13 Troll gig with multiple ppl? I didn't know people catfished... with partners?

• lol!! Oh, wow, is this what you call it, @Sovereighnessof Vamps, I thought I was Moon Lighting. xx

• No it's not... but just in case, FUCK YOU @TRUMP. I hope the next girl you grope cuts your shriveled dick off and shoves it up your ass along with that dumbass toupe you LOSER!

• that's right a group of women come out of no where
      from over 10 years ago and say ohh he groped me
      lol they liked it, and there being paid to say that lol
      im pretty sure when he was younger he paid women for sex
      once he got rich wouldn't surprise me at all

now he is older and doesn't care about those things as much
      it's common sense this isn't about groping this is about you

• @john52461 lol!! FOX ALERT: Clinton Breaks the Law again with "E-Nails!"xx

• @john52461 lol!! And More than CNN, but Fox5 is the Most Honest but you won't SEE That. xx

• bahahhaha

• Yup I seen it mah self

• Ahhhh, my Bud and Beautiful @This_is_my_username
      You should Vote "Neutral" because you never Take sides and always Try and be Fair and Square.
      I love you, my friend, I wish more people in this world had that Smile and your Lady Like... Style. So rare to find. xxoo

• lol!! @This_is_my_username Bad connection in Canada. xx

• that doesn't seem likely. i'm sure he has better things to do, but it would be kind of cool.

• This "Donald" isn't Real Deal but my Latest Bad News on More Corruption is Not Fake and Bigger than anything Clinton may have done, hun.. Although this One I read is Bigger than Both her and trump Put Together and MORE EVIL. xxoo

• Lmao yes I wonder if the gag music will scare him away
    https://youtu.be/UrvGINgBtk0

• @Autumn-Bunny, Maybe not but it Sure SLOWS down my Laptop's Tester-one "T" count for Running Faster. xxoo

• I am guilty of @Chico-brah saying I am confusing sometimes. lolxxoo

• @Chico_brah and @Donald Trump have now left the stage with no Rage... I Vote for Both who are really Most Outstanding here and Fabulous no Sore Sports.
      Cary on, Boz with no Noise. xxoo

• Yeah I love Donald Duck. So in love with his hair

• I don't think so. Someone is using his name.

• @modeve Looks like between trying to Prosecute Clinton once he gets in Office, another Long List of Law Suites More to File.
      This Wannabe here will just have to take a number and stay a Little longer to Entertain the young and the old. xx

• @modeve, spread the word so u can be happy now.. He is not going to win. xx

• There are two Donald Trumps :( :(

• I'm the real Donald J. Trump all others are counterfeit frauds and I will immediately have them sued after the presidential election. #Voteforme, you are a beautiful woman.

• @LivingLife94 Don't lissen to this one, hun. Putin sent him here. xxoo

• YIKES!!! @LivingLife94 NUKES NOW!!! xoo

• Is Hillary Clinton going to be the next?

• Yep.

• I'm very happy now!!!

• Maybe a parody account, maybe a troll, maybe he really joined, who knows.

What Guys Said 33

• Make gagging great again!

Grab gag by the pussy

gag is on it's period, it's Halloween.

On a real note, gag has started to overly exessively fester with lefties. Heck, they changed "answers" and "comments" to opinions based on the premise of "answer" being too direct and decisive.

• @G-Daz, I am Not surprised at the "Changed" anything. Now you can see what Is Expected to Happen on Election Nite with A Proof in the Pudding Cup Rigged system. xxoo

• 1|2
  • 1|0
    • @DooMguy... Take me back. xxoo

• @coolbreeze I see you haven't "Commented" much on this site for a few days. Thanks though for taking your own time, this time to Finnish up here, dear. lolxxoo

• @Paris13 lol you know I don't normally comment on political questions on the site. Haha. I rarely do but im glad your busy and more active then me. Keep up the good work.

• Fuck him.

No really, fuck him in the arse

• He's come to make Gag great again.

• i doubt it. i sure hope not

• Please, unfollow me. lolxxoo

• @madhaters4 I see this question is now closed but I am still "Open" with more Insite and New News. Spread it Like Burnt Butter. I saw an Interview last nite some woman had managed to Get and now Banned off the Internet like a WikiLEAK Scheme Stink Deal, that George Soros PAID OFF Electoral College Votes and Guess who WON? Donald was Honest with Most Popular ones, hun, but the bottom Line is Get your family, hold onto your guns and bibles soon, gonna get rough, my Loyal Friend. xx

• I am not sure.

• @serious Trump has a heart of Gold, not just as Pocket full of gold, he will find a Space in His new Hotel for a stand up comic, even though "The Apprentice" is off the air. xx

• 1|1
  • I believe so. I noticed a lowering of the good side in the force!

• And like Jackie Gleason said to Everyone when he had his "Millions for a Day" on The Honeymooners: "There is Moreee where that came from."
      Nice to see you Alone tonite, sir. I work better myself alone. xxoo

• lol @Red_Arrow, nothing to say, even after the "Question is closed?"

• @Paris13 - There was nothing more to say. Unlike you, when there is nothing to say, I say nothing.

• Make GaG Great Again!

• @TadCurious Why, I am Not doing my job after 3 years and Still God willing, counting? xxoo

• lol!! Trump now making a speech @Tadcurious xx

• @TadCurious H eis alsdo announcing her BIGGEST SCANDAL YET!! xx

• It's an imposter he's a Hillary Clinton supporter

• Grab America by the pussy

• lol!! You back? I thought you would be Over yet in my Own "Assange" debate?

• @Paris13 lol... yea in and out you know. Assange is supposedly missing lol. He hasn't revealed himself for a very long time. He doesn't want to go on the balcony cause he's afraid he might get killed lol

This world is going nuts 😂

• @TripleAce, but a tleast Julian has a "Bunker" already, where do the Rest of the Nuts go? lol!! xoo

• You and your accounts are hilarious. Like how many do you have? Ah whatever. Yes Donald trump has joined GaG. now he's going to build a wall to separate the minorities on here. All the Mexicans and Muslims get another website

• @GoldCobra, Trump doesn't Want to Separate anyone. He just doesn't want us All in One Big Hot Melting Pot where we end up All... Radicalized Jihadists. xx

• lol!!@GoldCobra, I forgot to ask u about that Depression problem? But with a new Pix and our few laughs, didn't even know if you would have had a Problem. xo

• @Paris13 I'm not open to talk about it

• No he hasn't but Hillary has a group called "correct the record" which pays people to go online and troll in her defense https://correctrecord.org/about/

they go online, downvote people and harass trump supporters

• .. AND GEORGE SOROS...
      @john52461 xx:((

• @Paris13 I'll be honest, when I heard his name I always thought "oh boy here goes another conspiracy nut". Turns out these people with their tinfoil hats were right. He has been funding BLM movement among other things! He funded Hillary. Trump is the first person to mention his name as a candidate for president.

• Yes, and thnk you for Never drinking a Child's glass of ass Kool-aide, @john52461 It is soo true. I emailed Trump's team as well.. Hope all Blow hards with no hearts and other softer tinny foil ones like us, see that Now we have to be Prepared for the worse and be PREPARED. PERIOD. xxoo

• He obviously is among us. I'm aboard the Trump train. Get in pussy! We're making America great again!

• He didn't hang around long

• And the Real One, hun, Won't Either after he finds out What I found out and Notified his CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS ASAP last nite!! Unless he finally gets his day in Court with a Con.
      @Saoirse_Nua xx

• How is KD2o? xx

• Let me guess, the Donald user is also you, the fearless banana?

Get a life, brah. It's sad to watch.

• lol!! Did I do okay though, @astr0naut01 I thought I would give Chico and the Impostor a hand, like Sanford and Son, hun. xxoo

• @Paris13 you are the Donald user? Lol you are the last person I would expect to do that. Nice work

• lol!!! I am a Guest of Kelly Anne, his Campaign Manager, @astr0naut01 xx

• Yes, he's messaging people to vote for him... spammer !

• I wanna know what his secret is

• Seems like it.

• Yes Donald is back on. But we need to group together and vote for Hillary.
    -This message has been endorsed by jeb bush

• Move on from Jeb. He sadly had a good run but his bro, GeorgeW. sadly has given him a bad name in the Apple picking Field of Dreams on 9/11 xx

• @theKingIsBack xx

• Wow, Deactivated? WERE U THE REAL TRUMP? xx

• Indubitably, sir.

• Ah wonderful. He'll fit right in

• It would be even better if we had Hillary as well and they got in a fight.

• Yeah, Gumbie... Be careful for what U wish for. Heard about the Biggest Fire Works Yet to Come, hun. And will Post when I Do.
      @WhereAmI xx

• lol... wouldn't surprise me. probably a mod too ;)

• lol!! No "Mod," @wankiam, Just an Impostor and This Master on the Site Tonite. xoo

• @Paris13 maybe but like i said bulgaria is on lev and you dont need much to live there. i have land to grow food and there's a well and most important of all... vodka and cigarettes aren't taxed

• lol!! Yes, in this country. Sneaky smart people try to Buy this from Honest Johns, especially Ciggies from Biggies.

• Yes. He called me a fat disgusting slob.

• Another election campaign from trump supporter. 😀

• lol!! @Cowboy6666 But you are not yet in this country legally yet... Wait and let Trump Build that Great Wall and then CALL me, I will come and give you a Personal Ride, cowboy. xxoo

• lol no., i think he has bigger things on his plate right now

• @Table20 Yes, but it is Isn't a Hot Finger Dish Called, "Crooked Lefty Wings and Things."xx

• I hope not xD

• Sleep tight, @Lauronnao This one is just Filling in for Donald.
      However, he would have a Big job, just like Hillary would have, to Fill the Real Trump's shoes. xx

• I have seen him today

• More from Guys
    3