Why is justice and the law so important to Americans?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• Because without it, evil triumphs. If a woman is raped, who is engaged, and gets aids, and her fiancee leaves her, and she dies a horrible, slow, agonizing death because the rapist got AIDS, do I want the rapist to face justice? Yes.

If evil politicians create laws that murder people, do I want them to face justice? Yes!

But I can know, in these lawless times that every human being is going to eventually die, and every human being is going to face a Just and Perfect God, and if justice is not done here, it will be done there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's important for everyone. It's not just for Americans.
    Without justice and laws things would be worse.

What Guys Said 20

• Because Justice and Law are important to a functioning society there are rules for a reason. It's what guides and protects us and others it's what keeps society and people in check and safe.

Without it you turn into Rome, and you remember what happened to Rome right? it destroyed itself. Collapsed under the weight of corruption, greed and lust that infested every corner of it's politics and society.

Or we turn into Sodom and Gomorrah place's so filled with lust and greed that you couldn't walk 10 feet in those cities without getting raped, mugged or assaulted. And while they didn't destroy themselves and they were destroyed, razed/burned to the ground almost the entire population massacred.

Hillary is the manifestation of lusting for power, greed and hypocrisy so why on earth would I want someone who stomps on the laws and rules and the contusion and thinks she's better then everyone beneath her?

• Yeah you're right fairness is so overrated let's go dictatorships and corruption woo

• Because things usually go better if you have justice and laws that regulate things.

• I don't think her supporters are willing to accept how bad this really is, because if she's elected she can essentially make this whole thing go away. And she'll be free from going to prison for crimes we know she's guilty.

• Because people who commit crimes deserve punishment.

• Americans love steak, so the vote for trump to police the country to ensure rump production is at a peak. Illuminati confirmed

• It preserves our rights and helps to ensure fair justice is served

• It's because it guides and protects us

• She is a traitor, she has comitted treason of the worst kind, treason to the people.

• Isn't that important to everyone? People may hate some laws but I think we all enjoy justice.

• Well without Justice and the Law Americans would be plagued by crimes, there would be robberies , bank robbery would be bad, drug crimes would be double,
    rapes and murders would be at terrible rates.

• It's important to everyone, in the whole world.

• I can't believe that you really need to ask this question. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Without rule of law, we turn into the Roman Empire.

• Because crimes should be punished.

• Because Americans commit the most serious crimes on this planet.

• All proper citizens of any country are concerned that people must obey the law.

• Because if law and justice wasn't a thing then the planet would literally just be people getting, beaten, raped and killed in the streets on every street corner on earth

• Lol, my question is why are there Hillary supporters who think SERIOUSLY that she should be above the law? Politicians being above the law is why there is so much rampant corruption in the political system! Post Facto bribes, bribes disguised as "campaign" or "charitable" donations, rigging of Primary elections, etc. We need law and justice desperately, not just here in the US but around the World!

What Girls Said 1