Which lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?

For sedition, treason, and publicly renouncing their citizenship if Trump was elected.

• Lena Dunham
    7%(1)11%(5)Vote13%(4)
  • Chelsea Handler
    0%(0)2%(1)Vote3%(1)
  • Katy Perry
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Miley Cyrus
    7%(1)9%(4)Vote10%(3)
  • Al Sharpton
    14%(2)14%(6)Vote13%(4)
  • Paid agitators/rioters and other anarchist disguised as peaceful 'protesters'
    36%(5)23%(10)Vote17%(5)
  • All those bad hombres need to go
    36%(5)41%(18)Vote44%(13)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Katy perry and milley cyrus should go exercise their liberal values in the accepting Muslim countries of the middle east

What Girls Said 7

• I think it would be more interesting if you would flip the vote and ask people who they would rather stay.

• So, Who do you want to stay?

• Well, i don't know if itd be better, but id settle for it. But im a toxic asshole so what do i know?

• Just don't turn into a bad hombre :(

• www.themarysue.com/.../...cuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif
    Republicans must have some sort of memory loss. I seem to recall Republicans swearing to leave when Obama was re-elected and when gay marriage was legalized. Seriously they say liberals are so sensitive but they lose it if Starbucks cups are Christmas-y to their standards.

• Did any of them literally cry like bitches?

• Originally this was about who were the bigger babies so those protesters are more than relevant evidence against that argument!

• @dedguy I don't think so. I'm going to take the high road and insist it was me that misunderstood the question.

• Dang. In my hurry to say Miley... I missed the last two options. Whoops. Ha!

• Everyone of them. Has any of them left?

• Oh no, mark ruffalo wants to leave? Aw.

• I'm not sure, but all I know is that I notice every liberal seem to always live miles and miles away from a black person. Some of them even only see black people on television. They should have no opinion or voice.

• Liberals are self-loathing and self-righteous, They need to stand on all those minorities to get on their high horses.

• I agree. There is no way they would continue to be so liberal. Just no way.

• I really hope that at 37 I'm not spending my time on stuff like this. : P

What Guys Said 15

• I would love to send Anita Sarkesean away forever if possible

• Lol, I couldn't pick just one, thank god for that last option cuz they were all just too good!

• Why choose?

• Al Sharpton. That race baiting POS ! Also, Rosey O'Donnell, that
    Communist pig. Whoopi Goldberg, what a twerp.

• All of them. Especially Al Sharpton.

• All of them.

• All of them should gtfo

• All of them, straight to camp 22 in North Korea!

• The 1 that will make people stop asking these stupid questions literally no one cares about 😑

• But still answer for some inane reason.

• Yeah, It sure seems like it. Time to overhaul the whole coaching staff or aim higher in recruiting.

• Lsu got stuffed on the goalie 2x... all they literally had to do were qb sneaks... different coach, same lsu bullshit 😑

Nah. We just got destroyed with injuries this year. Especially o line and linebackers who are held together by duct tape at this point... I think we had 8 or 9 starters out by the time we played y'all

• You can't deport someone who was born here by definition, the term you are looking for is exile

• Send them to gulag

• Lena Dunham for abusing kids.

• Al Sharpton is a real scumbag

• Miley actually has a case for leaving. Look who Trump picked as his VP

• Why is her ass still here, Then?

• What about alt right people. Do they keep their word? Hitler sure did

• Hitler was before my time, And doesn't represent any part of modern American Politics. Hitler's lasting legacy is neo nazis and Germany's continued need to overcompensate for him and remain on a course of national suicide.

• Voted F over E, but it was tough.