My five facts:
1. my favorite book is Les Misérables. I have a lot of favorite quotes from that book, but this is my favorite.
2. I'm going back and forth between wanting a routine life and the urge to run and never be in one place.
3. When I get a tattoo, it will probably be a quote from a book. Actually I'll probably get several book quote tattoos. Im thinking a les mis quote, a Harry Potter quote, a lord of the rings quote, and a game of thrones quote.
4. Dark chocolate with at least 80% cacao is my favorite food.
5. This is my favorite Harry Potter quote. With the help of Pinterest, I want to put this quote and the les mis quote on my bedroom wall like a piece of art. I am thinking I will make them look cool with melted crayon art.
Most Helpful Guy
1. I love and collect video games, at this time i have over 1600 games and 30 consoles including handhelds... here's my collection here www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25986-toad-1-s-video-game-collection-tour
I love cats, my current cat is named jack and he follows me around everywhere. he can't be in a room alone without me there.
2. I have a BA in History which sadly i have done nothing with, but it looks good on my resume
3. My favorite food i would say is peanut butter, anything with that in it ill pretty much devour
4. I am still living in my parents house. yes im trying to move out, its difficult when you live in a very expensive area like LA. But i will do it eventually. its my current goal right now.
5. I just got a new job with whole foods. starting out at part time for now but after a 6 month period ill be able to apply for full time and get their very great benefits. this job may just be my ticket out of this house2
Most Helpful Girl
1. I have a unique accent that is a mix of British, Canadian, Swedish and my own pronunciations to things 😂 (e. g I pronounce chill as shill, and dude as dudah don't ask 😂)
2. I have a tattoo on my back under my neck of a lotus flower, every single member of my family has a lotus flower on a different part of their body and we all got them done in Asia. Its basically our family crest.
3. I have issues differentiating dreams from reality sometimes as I remember my dreams quite clearly and well as if they were almost real. Sometimes people find me saying "I swear we've had this conversation before", when in fact I've had it in a dream... In other words déjà vu is a common experience for me.
4. I am not a noon person at all, a lot of the time I'll go sleep in the morning 5-9am, but I do always get 8 hours of sleep every day... I guess you could say Im a night owl as I live most of my life in darkness lol. My dad calls me vampire.
5. My biggest hobby is writing novels for myself. I write anything as I get inspiration from so much. Written at least about 80 different stories by now since I started when I was like 14. Never fully completed a single one though. 😅4