What will you choose? Starting your own career or helping your family's business?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on a few things. Do you enjoy the family business? How does it pay? Is there growth opportunity?
    I ran my family business for a while. I hated it from the start but wanted to try it. It was a dead end that made no money so I got out as fast as I could. There is no right or wrong answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it probably depends what my family's business is. For instance, if they are running chicken farm, im probably going to be choosing my own career.

• What if it is a hospital?

• Depends on what id be doing i guess. Not going to be an bed pan cleaning for me.

What Guys Said 2

• Starting my own I am currently a medical student. I have sacrificed too much to just drop everything to work for a family member. I would help later in life though

• Which produces a higher economic profit?

• I still don't have a new job. I m still managing our business and I think I am not gaining any career growth.

• My decision process wouldn't equal yours.

• Then put your feet in to my shoes. And tell me what are you going to do. It's just a basis. :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!