Who remembers the movie "Arachnophobia"? Which one would you rather happen to you?

I'd rather have two girls see my naked body! I'm not an arachnophobic, but I can't stand poisonous spiders.

• I'd rather have a poisonous spider crawl down my body while I'm taking a shower.
  • I'd rather have two members of my opposite gender see my naked body.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather have a few members of the opposite sex catch me in the wrong bathroom. O wait I have had that happen before. I was locking up the park and half of the adult women's soccer league finished practicing and wanted to use the restroom. They made me wait to lock it up and were not at all happy to have found me in there. Making sure that it was empty.

What Girls Said 3

• That's a no brainer but I'm really curious about the psyche of the one guy (so far) who would choose a poisonous spider over being seen naked.

• I have NEVER seen that movie but thank you for the invite! :)

• I haven't seen it but that scene freaks me out. I hate spiders and I hate girls seeing me naked. I'd rather have two girls see me naked than have a venomous spider crawl down my body while I'm taking a shower. Especially a sponge bath!

• Spiders aren't poisonous, they're venomous.

• Which one is better? Venomous spider on you or two guys seeing your naked body?

What Guys Said 2

• I remember that movie, I chose letter B.

• Shit I need the flame trooper kit from B1 if I am to deal with a horde of spiders.

Just FYI there are actual real life spiders that are big enough to hunt full grown birds and actually do.