I am bored. :/ :( What about you?

Oh i am bored. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• same here no friend to talk so here to juat answer to other questions and give opinion
    so time will move

Most Helpful Girl

• eish. me too kinda i need a bit of excitement
    feel like getting a drink after work or doing something i usually wouldn't lol :)

What Guys Said 9

• Very bored, but I guess I should be asleep right now but don't want to sleep lol

• Hell yeah. In fact, I'm Chairman of the Bored.

• Can't be that bored if you're not replying to the comments here..

• same. Watching stolen valor videos on youtube. I'm considering starting up a new anime series but i don't know..

• Just finished work and the weekend is here so I'm happy and looking forward to a good time :-D

• i was about say another attention whore and i saw kurt cobain lol. for your question, i am bored but this is the part of life for sure. to live you do something you dont want to.

• No im not bored but I want a girlfriend *,_,* <--I dont know what the fuck that is

• you just made it boring =P

• Yeah... I think I'll put in my latest Inner-Circle CD from Neal Morse. And then watch a couple movies. And then find some tickling videos on YouTube...

What Girls Said 4