Ideally, where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Ideally I hope to be happily married with kids doing what I love to do and I hope I turn hot too by then lmao 🙂😂

What about you?

So basically in 10 years majority of us will be knocked up or chilling with 50 koalas?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 25

• hopefully married, with two kids and still having a nice career.

• You're already hot (no homo). I hope to be living in a city I love, dancing and be famous.

• Working in an international firm as a corporate lawyer.
    Married to @PiuBravoRagazzo :p haha
    2 kids.
    Living in a traditional cozy home ❤️

• I'll be an intellectual of some kind... a writer, or maybe at least giving an occassional talk at TED or universities, or something.. along with my main career... and living in the Upper East Side in a really nice apartment with my husband and our dog, and we'll be just talking about or planning to have our first child. I'll also keep strong ties with my family (immediate, my own, and I really hope, in-laws, too!)

• Married to a rich hot big dicked guy (ofc)
    Kids
    A career

• Hopefully rich, happily married to the man of my dreams, and already preggers with baby #3

• Hopefully living in another country, with a job, with a group of true friends, having fun.
    And if a miracle happens, maybe I will be in a stable and happy relationship and I will have kids.

• I will be a successful digital artist and possibly be as famous as Markimoo (otherwise known as Markiplier to normal people) maybe.

I will not get my hopes up.

• Literally same as you

• Maybe married or working the job of my dreams.

• You're very optimistic :)! Girl, you're a cutie. Don't kid yourself!

I hope to be able to walk without assistance, be married, and having already popped out at least 2 kiddos. :)

• Professional novelist. Somewhere in east asia married, no kids, i do not want those annoying little shits

• With a husband, kids, a house, two cars, money, doing something that makes me happy and living in one of the many places I've always dreamed of living

• Ideally I'll have completed my undergraduate at Yale University and be moving onto my PhD. Hopefully I'll still have a grant due to my good grades in previous years.

• Married with a couple of kids, living in a cute house with a garden, working as a web developer from home.

• great carreer
    an S. O
    House
    maybe go back to school again

• I'll be 27, living a happy life with my SO

• Ideally I hope to work fruitfully in my field and be happily married with one or two kids. Also I hope I will have been to many places around the world by then.

• hopefully, i will still have all the hair on the top of my head

• Married, with kids, and a career.

• Lmao I change my mind I want to be in a rock band... mom said I had potential this morning when I was singing my butt off in the kitchen.

• We're gonna be such selena wannabe's 😂😂😂

• Nooo it's going to be more ummmmmm ummmm what's the word? Damnit!!!
      Edgy?

• Recently married, grad outta college, USMC, have a home, etc.

• Successful and happy with my parents and my daughter😄

• married soon and i too want at least 2 kids. Can't wait :)

• In 10 years I can see myself being 23, lol.
    Seriously though, I would love to be a famous singer or an actress, or maybe a veterinarian. I would also love to have TONS of land and animals, and have two houses right next to each other on the huge land so me and my best friend can live right next door. And so we can take care of the animals together. (We actually plan for this to happen but you never know). I would also like to have an amazing, sweet, goofy/funny, smart, and cute boyfriend who loves me very much, and who I love as well, who eventually proposes to me and we get married and possibly have 1-3 or maybe 4 amazing children. And of course I would have Rottweilers, pitbulls, and other awesome dogs. And horses and other farm animals (I already said animals but I REALLY love animals!). I would love to be wealthy, but as long as we have enough money for support and care of us and animals/any possible children, it's fine.

Realistically, I will probably end up working a minimum wage job, in a tiny apartment, all by myself (or in a toxic, abusive relationship), lonely, unhappy, and struggling to support myself. I will not be able to afford anything I want, I won't have any animals (cause I wouldn't be able to afford them), and I will be depressed. None of my dreams will come true (cause, let's be honest here, I'm not going to become famous, and the songs I write aren't good enough. Plus people probably won't like my singing. I can't afford Vet school and neither can my parents), I don't think there is really a point in dreaming cause it's not gonna happen (at least for me it isn't).

Also, I just realized, the start of my opinion was really happy and peaceful and then it turns dark and depressing. Sorry about that! I'm weird..

• having my own house 2 kids and married going to concerts with my man.