Is this bad or what how I feel like this I do respect tattoos of loved ones etc?

I don't mind tattoos about family members that pasted or a son or daughter but it's just gotta be in a respectful spot and aswell as twerking to me is just why I've always treated girls with respect and they get all pissy saying why do guys look at me like a sex tool well when you twerk it's yeah you get my point is it bad that I don't like a crazy tattoos and twerking and tattoos with a son or daughter or lost loved one ( I'd respect it that I appreciate and respect )

11