To the Tourists?

When are you planning to travel to India? what are the places in your list?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't know when. But I definitely want to visit, it's a very interesting and beautiful place. Don't have a list yet, when I decide to go for sure, I'll make a list. Since there are sooo many places there I don't even know about, I'd need to do some research before I choose the top places

• let me know when you will be planning to come!
      and visit the core. everyone can visit the top places! it's easy!

• Yeah, I don't want just main tourist attractions, I'd like to visit places that are less known too

• Fine! Welcome! :)