What happens when you keep taking back a man who keeps cheating on you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You quickly lose yourself respect. You feel defeated, and you allow someone else to control your life. In a short time, you regret doing what you did, but feel you can't change what's going on. In truth, you can, but inside you believe you cannot. After a few months of him doing that over and over with you, you begin to hate yourself and your life.

If this is happening to you or anyone you know, please stop and kick the a-hole out. Take control of YOUR own life. No one said it will be easy, but I guarantee you, it CAN be done! Start living your life and take care of yourself. Don't ever allow any man to do this to you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He continues to cheat and knows you're allowing it to happen, and realizing he can pretty much do anything and you'd take him back I'd you've allowed cheating to go on multiple times. He gains control and you lose it. if he's cheated on you just once, he's bound to do it again or at least be severely unhappy in the relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Don't be a DOOR MAT!! OMG, how many times will you just let him TOTALLY disrespect you before you decide it is enough?
    If a woman ever cheated on me once, OUT THE DOOR!!! No apology, no way to get back, she KNEW it was wrong and did it anyway! I don't tolerate that, AT ALL!!
    Why do you let him just walk all over you? NOBODY IS WORTH THAT!!
    Posting anonymous makes me think that you know, and are ashamed that you put up with that abuse!! Kick him out, and get rid of this LOSER!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It just means that you don't love yourself. How do you expect somebody else to love you if you can't even love yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • ... you keep getting cheated on, and are most likely going to eventually get an std. Simple.

1|0
    0|0
  • He knows you're good for humping and that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • shit happens

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• He will realize he has you wrapped around his finger.

1|0
    0|0
  • He will continue to take you for granted. You'll continue to hurt yourself more.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's like a never ending cycle

1|0
    0|0
  • Gonna keep getting hurt and feeling like a fool

1|0
    0|0
  • He keeps cheating on you...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes