What happens when you keep taking back a man who keeps cheating on you?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• You quickly lose yourself respect. You feel defeated, and you allow someone else to control your life. In a short time, you regret doing what you did, but feel you can't change what's going on. In truth, you can, but inside you believe you cannot. After a few months of him doing that over and over with you, you begin to hate yourself and your life.

If this is happening to you or anyone you know, please stop and kick the a-hole out. Take control of YOUR own life. No one said it will be easy, but I guarantee you, it CAN be done! Start living your life and take care of yourself. Don't ever allow any man to do this to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He continues to cheat and knows you're allowing it to happen, and realizing he can pretty much do anything and you'd take him back I'd you've allowed cheating to go on multiple times. He gains control and you lose it. if he's cheated on you just once, he's bound to do it again or at least be severely unhappy in the relationship.