What have you denied to yourself that you really want?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of consumer goods, I really want an Ipod Touch.

Been wanting one for years. I still like the idea of having a device for playing music separate from my phone for battery/utility reasons.

For one reason or another, something comes up and I have to spend that $400 elsewhere. Whether it be on repairing my car, mom being sick and taking time off work (and having a reduced income) and having to pitch in more for expenses...
    ... the timing isn't ever right to spend $400 on a luxury item for myself.

But i eventually will! :-D

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Frosting.

I love me some frosting.

But frosting is bad for the ol' bod.

I've also been denying myself an ER visit because it's hella expensive. I work in a hospital so I figure that if it gets bad enough and I collapse someone'll find me eventually, right? lol kidding... or am I? :p

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I have denied myself opportunities for a relationship with girls because I believe they will reject me.

0|2
    0|0
    • ohhh... What made you believe that? :( huhuhu

• Show All
    • I guess I haven't gotten there yet.

• okay. :) i hope you'll love yourself because that's the first step to love other people. :)

• An appreciation for the things I can do well. I used to always shy away from any kind of compliments. Even if someone said I understand a section in class or I asked a question of the prof. and they said it was a good question I would immediately disparage myself. I've grown out of that in the last year though, thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm the same. Someone once said that my eyes were beautiful and instead of saying a simple 'thank you' I looked down to the ground blushing XD

• I denied my self lots of things I want. like buying a new gun. I want it but I tell myself I already have to many in my collection. there is also a list of things as well. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i think you steal my question , actually I've dream to kiss my girlfriend In raining

1|0
    0|0
    • i haven't hahah lol.. maybe we just have same mind set. lol.. 😂

• oh okay 😀😅😄 , can i know about you what do you prefer and why?

• prefer in what?

• Love and connection. It seems nice but too much pain seems to come with it. If you have nothing you have nothing to lose. Logic seems horrible but effective

0|0
    0|0
  • A chance at love. It may not last, but love lost is better than love never found.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am little over weight... so i have a complex that a girl would reject me... so i never try... but i really want to

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay. :) but if you're finding a girl that has a pure heart. no matter how much your weight is doesn't matter at all. :) but you also have to loose because it's unhealthy to gain so much weight. . :) ^_^ ^_^ don't be afraid to get rejected. be positive and those things will make you a stronger person.

• Show All
    • u did 🙄

• thank you

• Telescopes and puppy. 😞

0|0
    0|0
  • Datin a grl who is crush of my frnd

1|0
    0|0
  • very very yummy food i love like pizza

0|0
    0|0
    • why? why deny eating pizza? haha ^_^

• i eat too much my body will hate me that its getting too big lol but sooo damn good

• Happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • be myself

0|0
    0|0
  • be more specific about this please?

0|0
    0|0
  • you!😍. But your a bit older than me.😞

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I know this... gimme a sec let me think

• okay. 😄😄😄

• I denied myself asking a Chinese girl out, because I assumed she wouldn't be interested in White American guys (like me).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing. If I want something, I buy it based on the affordability and value.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want to stop c'''tting but its something i keep from myself. Also the choice to open up. I can't do that for shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friesian Stallion and Mongolian Short Bow 💘

0|0
    0|0
  • I am clear to myself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes