What have you denied to yourself that you really want?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of consumer goods, I really want an Ipod Touch.

Been wanting one for years. I still like the idea of having a device for playing music separate from my phone for battery/utility reasons.

For one reason or another, something comes up and I have to spend that $400 elsewhere. Whether it be on repairing my car, mom being sick and taking time off work (and having a reduced income) and having to pitch in more for expenses...
    ...
    ... the timing isn't ever right to spend $400 on a luxury item for myself.

But i eventually will! :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• Frosting.

I love me some frosting.

But frosting is bad for the ol' bod.

I've also been denying myself an ER visit because it's hella expensive. I work in a hospital so I figure that if it gets bad enough and I collapse someone'll find me eventually, right? lol kidding... or am I? :p