MEANING OF LIFE?

Ur view of life? Share ur stor (ies)

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Scientifically, the goal in life is to pass down your genetic material. Make babies is the endgame.

Personally, I have 3 goals. Goal #1 is to leave this world in better shape than I came into it in whatever small way I can. Whether that's cleaning up trash in National Parks or teaching someone how to do something significant, if it means a slightly better future I'm okay.

Goal #2 is to be remembered for something. My greatest fear is of being forgotten, so I need to do something that will make my name last long after I pass. Win an award of some kind, I don't care, just as long as future generations know my name.

My third and final goal is to travel into space. Space has been an obsession of mine for quite some time, and I want to leave the Earth, if only for a little while.

• lovely, u seem to have it all under control! gud on u.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meaning of life could be different for each other. My meaning of life for me is to grow as a person. Working on my weakness. And finding myself as a person when I grow. Also learning from my mistakes.

• lovely and how do u carry when Ur wings breaks? wht are tips u use, like wht helps u focus on life?