MEANING OF LIFE?

Ur view of life? Share ur stor (ies)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Scientifically, the goal in life is to pass down your genetic material. Make babies is the endgame.

Personally, I have 3 goals. Goal #1 is to leave this world in better shape than I came into it in whatever small way I can. Whether that's cleaning up trash in National Parks or teaching someone how to do something significant, if it means a slightly better future I'm okay.

Goal #2 is to be remembered for something. My greatest fear is of being forgotten, so I need to do something that will make my name last long after I pass. Win an award of some kind, I don't care, just as long as future generations know my name.

My third and final goal is to travel into space. Space has been an obsession of mine for quite some time, and I want to leave the Earth, if only for a little while.

0|0
    0|0
    • lovely, u seem to have it all under control! gud on u.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meaning of life could be different for each other. My meaning of life for me is to grow as a person. Working on my weakness. And finding myself as a person when I grow. Also learning from my mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
    • lovely and how do u carry when Ur wings breaks? wht are tips u use, like wht helps u focus on life?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Happiness is the true meaning of life. Money, marriage, dream job are to name a few on how people pursue there happiness. Other pursue in other ways rob s bank for money, cheat on someone to marry another, and etc. happiness is the meaning of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • being an ex-religious person and now a materialist, I don't believe life has meaning. So, rather than focusing on the meaning, I believe we should focus on the nature of life, in simpler words, focusing on how rather than why. please share your thoughts as well. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm uncertain. To me it seems like whoever is the most attractive seems to get there way. I might not have a lot experience in life, but this is all I have experienced so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • That we start out ether okward or popular becomes usely average an awkward becomes the fun to be around

0|0
    0|0
  • ultimately we give life meaning through the people we meet, experiences we have, so dream big cause we are only alive once to make the most of it

0|0
    0|0
    • what if (for example) don't meet people or all that gud stuff of life you mention?

• if things aren't good do what you can to make it good like being the best version of yourself and following your dreams

• The meaning of life you ask...
    the answer is...

0|0
    0|0
  • The meaning of life is to exist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think the meaning of life isn't determined by how you look, or how many followers you have, we are here for something greater than ourselves, we are here to help each other, to thrive to do something great to be there, in helping the earth become a more unique and better place to live.

The meaning of life is not measured in mere minimum actions of just one person, it is with all.

0|0
    0|0
  • The meaning of life where I live is to give back to the earth and land and in return it will keep its people prosperous for endless time.
    My personal goal is to create an atmosphere where my children will learn morals, values and respect to pass on to the next generation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes