Crazy bar stories?

Tonight at a bar I was having a fun time until closing was happening and two men started arguing and eventually started threatening each other to the point that I flipped out and yelled at them to stop fighting or leave (with more colourful language obviously involved). There unfortunately wasn't any security hired for the night and the bartenders were trying to get them to separate. I'm not sure why they chose to stop after I told them both off, but they did and luckily no fight happened. (At least as far as I know, they were both still on the premises when I was leaving).

Do you have any crazy bar stories? It's interesting to hear what people do when they get a little liquor in them. Crazy bar stories??

43

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am bartender myself but our bar is a part of small hotel and it's includes security outside and cameras all over the place.
    However once there was issue going on between security and client and it almost got into fight cuz they went out simply because client wasn't nice with other lady client and security just told him that it isn't nice and you can't talk this way to our client so everybody hears you.
    Both of em were sitting at the bar but different sections, the man asked this girl about some guy she knows and she said he isn't here and his response was that if it isn't him here then would be someone else and it wasn't so nice