Why Do So Many People Dislike Kristen Stewart?

I dislike her but I'm curious why so many other people do

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate her face. same reason i hate matt damon. its the fucking face.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I adore Kristen Srewart. She is soooooo sexy and pretty. The people who don't like her are just jealous. I try to imitate everything about her.

1|1
    0|1
    • She is pretty in my opinion but she's kind of mean how she sticks the finger at the camera.

• i love her, but everyone hates her in my family because she can't act , she cheated on rob and also she's too awkward for most people

0|1
    0|0
    • One of my favorite YouTube celebrities The Cinema Snob said he loves Kristen Stewart especially in her newest movie. Have you seen it?

• She is a mediocre actress that seems to think little emotion is the best emotion. She doesn't understand that the whole point of "acting" is portraying an emotion realistically to an audience. Her performances are dry and I cannot sit through an entire movie. As an actress, I am constantly criticizing her deliverance of lines and thinking of better candidates for those roles. Of course, I'm basing this off of her performances in Twilight and Snow White and the Huntsman, and I haven't seen her recent works because I cannot stand her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't she cheat on Rob Pattz? Maybe his fans hate her...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like her recent films, they're boring and hard to watch. But that apart, I like her and too me she can act

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate her.. I just don't like her.. I think that she is not really a good actress.

0|1
    0|0
    • @BlaBla96 I do agree WD u. . I don't like her face cut... neither Her figure... I am literally confused why so many people like her?

• i don't know anything about her nor have i seen her movies

0|1
    0|0
  • Because she's emotionless

0|1
    0|0
  • She got caught sleeping with the boss

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't dislike her some say she is a bad actress

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I don't hate her, but I can't figure out why she virtually never smiles! She always looks like she's just lost her best friend. I don't think she's that good of an actress anyway, but you'd think she'd be smiling in more pictures of her, and at least at some point in her movies too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've no opinions about her. But I've heard some people thinks she acts unnatural and have a lack of facial expressions in her movies. She often have a resting b' face in the movies I've heard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about her. Don't love her, don't hate her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I liked her when she had long dark hair and cheated on her boyfriend with an old married guy. I was totally on team Kristen then.

Now that she's gone short and blonde and has a girlfriend, i'm neutral on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty and and a good actress, I think people dislike her because she cheated on her boyfriend way back

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't know. Don't care. Haters are gonna hate no matter what anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haters will hate. It's a brewing cat fight. Anyone who gets more fame than the other

1|0
    1|0
  • i don't know. i didn't know people disliked her

0|1
    0|0
  • she's really not a good actress.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's a bad actress that isn't even cute

0|1
    1|0
  • they are peanut butter and jealous <3