Guys, What's you're ideal girl like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, the first thing to catch my eye is a pretty face. That's how a conversation gets started. From there it's all about who you are.
    The most important facet of a woman's personality, to me, is intelligence. When I say intelligence though, I don't simply mean knowing things--though that is important. Rather, I'm talking about raw computing power of her mind. She needs to be able to draw correct conclusions, learn by context, make intuitive leaps, and utilize deductive reasoning. Example, if you are familiar with schrΓΆdinger's box and cat, then my ideal would be able to take that principle of quantum states and follow along with the rest of super string theory without much more explaining beyond defining the occasional technical jargon.

Second on the list is honesty. I am honest in everything I do at all times. The only thing we every truly possess in this world is our words; what then, do you think our use of them says about us?

Third is directness. Do not be coy. Do not expect people to pickup on hints. I'm very intuitive and perceptive, so piecing together body language has never been an issue, but it is childish to expect people to know your needs and your feelings without you expressing them. Talk to people. Tell them what you mean. Explain your feelings. We have spoken language for a reason.

These are the big three that I cannot do without.

-Nyc

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Half woman, half robot. The robot butt is important. I don't want a girl who needs to use the bathroom, that's just gross.

Also, her breasts should be flip down receptacles for making burgers in. She will literally have burger nips.

As for her personality, she will be like Donald Trump combined with Pauly Shore. That way no other guy will ever want to steal her away.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, I'm only 15 years old but when I get a girlfriend I want her to be a calm, kind, responsible and funny girl. I try not to obsess so much about appearances but of course I'd want her to be beautiful and if possible smaller than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gosh... Innocent and kind... and then super perverted and kinky in our private life. Also I can't think of sth sexier than a girl that knows what she wants and fights for it. ... yeah I think this is the tip of the iceberg but if I unveil it all it will be too long hahaba

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8
    Blonde or brown hair
    Green or grey eyes
    Can laugh at herself
    Isn't a pushover and gives as good as she gets
    Has a degree
    Has ambition and a career
    Travels and isn't afraid of trying new things
    No kids
    No baggage
    Appreciates the finer things in life while knowing the value of money at the same time.
    Isn't boring, slightly extroverted.
    At least 1, less than 5 previous partners
    Is a partner, not a slave OR a princess.

There's more but i thought I'd cover the basics.

0|0
    0|0
  • A kind girl, loving and open-minded. She would not take things too seriously and love laughing and just being herself. Someone who would keep getting closer to the best version of herself, and would let me do the same. So that we end up working on our weaknesses and our couple problem together. And finally, a very strong bond, one that doesn't emprison us but instead set us free, one that makes us stay loyal because we wouldn't want something else, where body language, sex would be compatible, not because of our same needs or desires, but just because the bond makes things happen naturally.

So, few defining traits, and a big connection. Could be any girl, any type, anything far from what I imagined, as long as we have such a strong bond it will work out great.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Extrovert
    2) Bubbly
    3) Intelligent - Understand what I'm saying and be able to hold intelligent conversations
    4) Have common interests, similar sense of humor and taste in music.
    5) Good sense of dressing style
    6) Good girl in public, Bad girl in the bedroom

0|0
    0|0
  • Beign sarcastic.. Ideal girlfriend would be like who will let there boyfriend to watch cricket πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but. Being real ideal girl woukd be like one who can understand love and be 2gether

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharing, funny, sexy, smart, caring, friendly, outgoing, kind of polite, does a little work out.

1|1
    0|0
  • damn ok so first she had to be loving and caring she should be slightly clingy because thats cute
    she has to be honest and straight forward and ready to work at something if there are any problems with the relatioship instead of just running from the problems
    she should be a little shy but also a little agressive and
    to keep it a 100 she needs to be able to take a joke and make some without crossing the line with it
    she has to have a few curves i prefer booty tbh
    i like hair thats is on the longer side and i could care less about your eye color
    i also want the girl to be individually diffrent and not too mainstream and i want her to have her own personality which she can openly state and i want her to be able to trust trustworthy people

1|0
    0|0
    • oh and i dont care about the height because its really hard to find a girl taller than me anyways #6foot2

• Combine Harley Quinn and Ahsoka Tano. BAM, there she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't describe tbh
    But ummm
    A girl my eyes like and my heart would feel for πŸ’

1|0
    0|0
  • She should have round face with 2 eyes, 1 pierced nose, 2 pirlerced ears, long hairs, long nails, yes you can say that a beautiful witch :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence with her regular black hair, oh boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously that's the third time this week
    I don't you girls have any new questions

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2384048-be-honest-what-is-your-perfect-girl

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2395632-what-s-ur-definition-of-dream-guy-dream-girl

You want me to change my answer so you are Satisfied fine I will change
    @RJGraveyTrain to @desertflwr, and if this question gets posted again next time it's you asker

0|0
    0|0
  • She is really beautiful. Brown hair, bright blue eyes! She is also a humble, loving, down to earth trustworthy girl πŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • smart, mysterious, a book geek, with big glasses and a beautiful smile.
    sounds like i'm talking about a manga character XD

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal girl is loyal, loving, fun, funny, sweet, beautiful, and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • hehe well lets see...

personality:
    a little bit frosty, a litte bit submissive, the same dark sarcastic humor like me
    down-home, intelligent, a little bit offensive and dirty
    loves animals, adventurous

she's a ginger... wich means pale and red hair, maybe with some freckles
    she's chubby with big boobs, green eyes would be great, i also like big eyes and full lips (but no rubber boats) i like wide shoulders and strong backs, pigtails are cute too

thats one of my top3 types

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful colored hair , eyes , mid size hips and boobs funny cute understanding

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall well built
    Nice at heart
    by the way what's your height

0|0
    0|0
  • my ideal girl is honest fun loving and funny very sexy and enjoy sex open minded to everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Lindsey Stirling but not a Mormon.

0|0
    0|0
  • being yourself

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that's a problem in today's society

• Show All
    • yeah sorry for ranting. I'm only 16 and I been through shit. my first real girlfriend was physically attractive but cheated on me 8 times in 2 months before I found out.

• Oh my god boy you're better than that!

• One that follows god

0|0
    0|0
  • like dutilimis..

0|0
    0|0
  • Like girl who I love

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal

0|0
    0|0