Guys, What's you're ideal girl like?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, the first thing to catch my eye is a pretty face. That's how a conversation gets started. From there it's all about who you are.
    The most important facet of a woman's personality, to me, is intelligence. When I say intelligence though, I don't simply mean knowing things--though that is important. Rather, I'm talking about raw computing power of her mind. She needs to be able to draw correct conclusions, learn by context, make intuitive leaps, and utilize deductive reasoning. Example, if you are familiar with schrΓΆdinger's box and cat, then my ideal would be able to take that principle of quantum states and follow along with the rest of super string theory without much more explaining beyond defining the occasional technical jargon.

Second on the list is honesty. I am honest in everything I do at all times. The only thing we every truly possess in this world is our words; what then, do you think our use of them says about us?

Third is directness. Do not be coy. Do not expect people to pickup on hints. I'm very intuitive and perceptive, so piecing together body language has never been an issue, but it is childish to expect people to know your needs and your feelings without you expressing them. Talk to people. Tell them what you mean. Explain your feelings. We have spoken language for a reason.

These are the big three that I cannot do without.

-Nyc