Would you shoot your child in this case?

Scenerio:
A masked, armed person is holding your relatives, friends and others captives. Everyone is either riding or running and then he/she starts shooting. It's a chaos. A couple people are already shot to death.
Would you shoot your child in this case? Would you shoot your child in this case?
You arrive to see what's happening and have a gun. Just then you recognize the shooter is your child. He/she has grown up to be an psychopath and there is no cure.
  • Yes
  • No
You have the option of either killing him/her at that moment or running and calling cops (but till they arrive that means more will be hurt or killed).

27

Most Helpful Guy

• how do they just suddenly grow up to be a psychopath?

there isn't enough detail in the storyline to form a proper response. with the present amount of detail, most people will assume that them and their child will have lived a complete normal life up to this point, which would hinder their response.

but if the child grew up to be a psychotic killer and the parent saw this as the years went by, some people may be able to answer right away.

Most Helpful Girl