• Love of my life
    Vote A
  • Billion dollars
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Money only buys happiness up to about 65,000 a year, there's studies on it. The rich suffer from affluenza and enui; also increasingly well documented. Billionaire report that they feel insecure and need to make more money. Or they feel removed from society and goalless and it affects them badly emotionally.

The love of my life? I will always feel privileged every day to be with him

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They say money only really buys happiness up to 65k but most pepole including my self aren't near that 65k $ ,£ or euro? mark anyway and they either don't like their job or they like there job but not the hours there doing because it leaves no time for anything else.
    Im single so its not really a choice but I suspect many pepole would chose that sort of money and use their money and or freed up time to find someone else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Billion dollars, there are hundreds if not thousands of men out there that I could build a relationship with for the rest of my life-people often find the love of their life in their hometown... gee, wonder why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love, please.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you have money its easyer to find love than it is to find money if you have love.

• Give me the money

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Billion dollars, just to burn down all those bills.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like asking to pick happiness or loneliness. Love of my life for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • a billion dollars

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao billion dollars in an instant

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me the billion dollars.