Love of your life or billion dollars?

What would you choose.
  • Love of my life
  • Billion dollars

410

Most Helpful Girl

• Money only buys happiness up to about 65,000 a year, there's studies on it. The rich suffer from affluenza and enui; also increasingly well documented. Billionaire report that they feel insecure and need to make more money. Or they feel removed from society and goalless and it affects them badly emotionally.

The love of my life? I will always feel privileged every day to be with him

Most Helpful Guy

• They say money only really buys happiness up to 65k but most pepole including my self aren't near that 65k $ ,£ or euro? mark anyway and they either don't like their job or they like there job but not the hours there doing because it leaves no time for anything else.
    Im single so its not really a choice but I suspect many pepole would chose that sort of money and use their money and or freed up time to find someone else