Was this my fault?

My family went camping this weekend and my brother brings his friend that I find attractive but since we are like family I would never be into him. Anyways my brothers friend and I were drinking and talking cause everyone was sleep and my brother was arguing with his girlfriend. Halfway through the bottle of alcohol we decided to go for a walk and we ended up getting lost so I was going to text my brother but he grabbed my phone and started kissing and touching me. I pushed him off but he kept forcing himself on me trying to get me to have sex with him so I pushed him off and went back to the campsite pretending like nothing happened. My brother asked what happened but I just went to sleep and tried to sleep of the alcohol. Hour later I wake up to his friend on top of me raping me threatening me holding a knife to my neck after 2 hours he stops and tells me to hurry up and get up and I stand there naked and my brother walks in and sees me like "WTF? Your sleeping with my friend?" It looked bad cause I was in his tent naked and his friend was like "She came onto me" I just ran out to my tent and cried all night I never told my brother what really happened and I never even said anything since last night. I don't know what to do. My brother is not talking to me and last night keeps replaying in my head I want to tell my brother but then again I can't help to think maybe it was my fault cause I should have stopped his friend. Advice?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl if this monkey really raped you, you should tell both your family and the police. It's not your fault that he did that.

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice would be to talk to your brother. Brothers are the ones who would protect their sisters. I have brothers too. and if ever something like that happened i would go to them first before my parents. Siblings even if they fight quite a lot for this kind of times they become close and will believe you.

Or you can tell your parents too so you guys can report this rapist to the police! omg can't believe he did that!! im sure he wouldn't have stabbed you if you screamed. i guess he wasn't stable mentally? But i know you got so scared and you were also intoxicated. thats such a scary experience;(