What occupies your mind at a quiet moment?

You're just sitting somewhere doing nothing, what are the usual thoughts you get? I usually think about spiritual stuff, ghosts, ALIENS, basically the unexplored science. 😐😐😐

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where I am and what I'm exactly doing. My mind comes up with some really weird stuff lol. The other day I was out shopping and I visited an underground shopping bit and I was thinking; what its like on a night time, if there are ghosts in that place, if anyone's died down there etc. It can be quite creepy down there especially if there isn't many people around. I was once on a bus and it was only me and the driver and I was wondering what would happen if he took me to the middle of no where and handed me over to these alien people and if anyone would find me or if I was going to be in danger. I then got scared that he might kidnap me lol

• Ah that's creepy! I used to hate deserted places earlier but after I read about hauntings and ghosts in detail, nothing scares me anymore. I want to experience being scared again.😞😞😞

Most Helpful Guy

• I think about problems. when it's quiet. Also think about my schedule.