What occupies your mind at a quiet moment?

You're just sitting somewhere doing nothing, what are the usual thoughts you get? I usually think about spiritual stuff, ghosts, ALIENS, basically the unexplored science. 😐😐😐

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where I am and what I'm exactly doing. My mind comes up with some really weird stuff lol. The other day I was out shopping and I visited an underground shopping bit and I was thinking; what its like on a night time, if there are ghosts in that place, if anyone's died down there etc. It can be quite creepy down there especially if there isn't many people around. I was once on a bus and it was only me and the driver and I was wondering what would happen if he took me to the middle of no where and handed me over to these alien people and if anyone would find me or if I was going to be in danger. I then got scared that he might kidnap me lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Ah that's creepy! I used to hate deserted places earlier but after I read about hauntings and ghosts in detail, nothing scares me anymore. I want to experience being scared again.😞😞😞

Most Helpful Guy

• I think about problems. when it's quiet. Also think about my schedule.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Some total bullshit I'm which is probably never going to happenπŸ˜…

0|1
    0|0
  • Thoughts of past, sexual fantasies.

0|2
    0|0
    • Like what? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
      Just kidding, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Haha okay! πŸ˜…

• Gee was that TMI? Sorry to make you awkward lol.

• My future, my career, my dreams, my crush

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think about the universe and how I wish I could explore it

0|1
    0|0
    • Those thoughts are amazing right? Imagining that somewhere else in the universe there's​ another civilization waiting to be found...

• Yeah all those unknowns are things I wish I knew. How different life could look on the opposite side of our galaxy let alone a galaxy far far away.

• Exactly! :D

• i do think about stuff in matrix movie

0|1
    0|0
  • never had a quiet moment

0|1
    0|0
  • What comes after death, if anything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes