Do You Think If A YouTube Channel Gets 1M Subscribers They Should Do A Video Thanking For Getting 1M Subscribers Why Or Why Not?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sounds like a good idea. A mil vid + giveaway is the best approach in my opinion because you are thanking your viewers, rewarding them, and inviting new people in (people love free stuff)

0|1
    0|0
    • I can't wait until Nostalgia Critic's channel: Channel Awesome and Chris StuckMann's channel ChrisStuckMann gets 1M Subscribers they're both very close I can't believe they haven't yet though seeing that they're some of the most popular YouTubers around

• Show All
    • no, mnot yet

• You should watch his review on Fantastic Four (2005) i love that review will you let me know when you watch it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think a whole video is necessary, but I do think appreciating your fans in a video, like at the end of it, or the beginning, is a nice gesture, after all, you wouldn't have what you have if it weren't for your fans. YouTubers depend on their fans. Plus, appreciation shows humbleness, and people like that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• yea because thats a huge milestone and im sure their fans would love to celebrate it with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter really. If they want to, go for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I seriously do not care.

0|0
    1|2
  • some already do that!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's always a humbling thing to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • sure

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If it was me I would make a thank you video and give away some prizes to my followers to celebrate the milestone.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think they need to. that's up to them. i really don't care if a owner of a channel thanks their subscribers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are not obligated to. If they want to honor their fans, sure why not. But there is no obligation.

0|1
    0|0
  • They could if they wanted to but not necessary, but I suppose it would be a nice gesture

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice PR move but not necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • up to them. doesn't matter to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes cuz they make money off that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes