Do You Think If A YouTube Channel Gets 1M Subscribers They Should Do A Video Thanking For Getting 1M Subscribers Why Or Why Not?

78

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sounds like a good idea. A mil vid + giveaway is the best approach in my opinion because you are thanking your viewers, rewarding them, and inviting new people in (people love free stuff)

• I can't wait until Nostalgia Critic's channel: Channel Awesome and Chris StuckMann's channel ChrisStuckMann gets 1M Subscribers they're both very close I can't believe they haven't yet though seeing that they're some of the most popular YouTubers around

• no, mnot yet

• You should watch his review on Fantastic Four (2005) i love that review will you let me know when you watch it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think a whole video is necessary, but I do think appreciating your fans in a video, like at the end of it, or the beginning, is a nice gesture, after all, you wouldn't have what you have if it weren't for your fans. YouTubers depend on their fans. Plus, appreciation shows humbleness, and people like that.