How often do you argue with others?

I normally try my best to avoid arguments, because most arguments seem to be over irrelevant things or misunderstandings. And if someone strongly disagrees with me on something I will just let it go, don't feel like wasting my breathe.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what the topics about. if it's something I'm truly dedicated about and have a real connection to then I can get really aggressive, for example food. If someone says they don't like spaghetti I'll bring a plate of it and force it down their throat.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• arguing is actually childish sometimes. 2 days ago i was at a meeting and there was this girl (wont call her a womanπŸ˜‚ ) who just kept arguing with people and was using inappropriate words in the meeting. then i brought up an idea and she said "thats stupid", everybody else agreed with me except her and she kept talking and raising her voice. i was quiet the whole time cuz its just a waste of time

0|0
    0|0
    • she actually thought i was scared to talk backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Best thing to do honestly

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• In person, people never try to start arguments with me.

On the internet, people constantly try to argue with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • constantly cuz everyone is a fuckin moron

0|0
    0|0
    • I could argue constantly I just choose not to, I'd rather spend my time on things that I enjoy instead of arguing with idiots.

• Show All
    • I do have a career. πŸ˜‚

• I work at a diner, where people are constantly complaining, and since I'm young they automatically think that I know nothing, I just have to ignore it and move along with my day.

What Girls Said 2

• A lot , especially with friends when the person wants to start an argument over something stupid eventually I let it go

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes