How often do you argue with others?

I normally try my best to avoid arguments, because most arguments seem to be over irrelevant things or misunderstandings. And if someone strongly disagrees with me on something I will just let it go, don't feel like wasting my breathe.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what the topics about. if it's something I'm truly dedicated about and have a real connection to then I can get really aggressive, for example food. If someone says they don't like spaghetti I'll bring a plate of it and force it down their throat.

Most Helpful Girl

• arguing is actually childish sometimes. 2 days ago i was at a meeting and there was this girl (wont call her a womanπŸ˜‚ ) who just kept arguing with people and was using inappropriate words in the meeting. then i brought up an idea and she said "thats stupid", everybody else agreed with me except her and she kept talking and raising her voice. i was quiet the whole time cuz its just a waste of time

• she actually thought i was scared to talk backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Best thing to do honestly