What do you personally need to do to improve your life?

What things do you need to do , or stop doing to improve your life?

What do you personally need to do to improve your life?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop worrying about my past experiences (or lack thereof), Stop comparing myself to other guys and be confident in who I am.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I need to try to be less shy and introverted. I need to become more outgoing and social as soon as I can. If I wait to long, it'll be hard for me to make any friends in the future. I can't be shy if I don't want to be lonely. I hope I can get rid of my shyness when I'm in college.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• To focus on your life. People think, finding a significant other is key and while that may be important if you have standard conservative values to get married and have kids and etc. That does not define who YOU are in my opinion. I have family members who have flawed views about things which really irks me, my goal is to save $, move out and worry about my health (both physical and mental), volunteer, work out and stay in shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mouth has always been my plague. I say things which are true, but never speak it in love, but rather to criticize and condemn others. I have ask God to help in that area and it's been working. I have seen a change already and feel great about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Have more money, a lot more money. Workout, play more, maybe have a girlfriend, make music everyday, work on my instrument building (only on my second anyways) and if possible keep a place my parents are trying to sell

1|0
    0|0
  • I need to finish my education so that I can get a job that I will actually love and then move in with my amazing girlfriend and start a family :)

1|0
    0|0
  • to me personally, the most important things to improve my life are, fitness, staying healthy, having a job that you enjoy so much that it doesn't feel like work and to have a positive mindset :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I don't think about it. I'd have to have some goal to be able to even have a baseline for what would be "better", and I don't have that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to that my happiness becomes just my own business and not related to other people!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Get in shape (I'm not fat or anything but I could lose a few pounds and be a bit more fit), finish my side projects on different things (not that it'll had a tremendous value to my life but it'll help with gaining skills), finish my degree (currently working on it and almost done), possibly find a relationship (I don't think this will necessarily improve my life or even add a great value to it but it's something that I'd enjoy. True improvement would come from me and not someone else's choice to be with me).

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to start gym, play any sport and to stop using my phone

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Study up hard on math& writeing. 2. Dont help anyone who isn't helping me. 3. Study hard as her. 4. Try to not let the last effect me like it have been doing. 5. Keep being the good person I am and not making dumb mistake. For ex I had a fight with my mom ended up going driving in my car that had no plates on it plus a permit, got pulled over by cops not even 2min away. Now I may not be able to drive for 1 year and it gotta pay $1250. A old teacher of mine and friend told me it I take my road test before going down they may let me go with paying the $1250 only. Which would be better then not driving for 1 year I walked hard for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I need to learn how to care about someone a lot without going completely soft and squishy in the process.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a woman right now. I've been single for the first time in years and I kind of like it right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be more straight forward and open about my feelings to more people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick out stress frm life and enjoy stressfree life wth girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put end to living a stressful life and make it stress free.

0|0
    0|0
  • i need to get gordon ramsay in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • i need to kill myself to improve my life

1|0
    0|1
  • Become less introverted

1|0
    0|0
  • Accepting criticism, and regret.

1|0
    0|0
  • Win the lottery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck... so many things. I'm a fucking mess ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • work out Monday wed and Friday

1|1
    0|0
  • hard work !!

1|0
    0|0
  • I need to study more for college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Discipline, Diligence, and Redemption

0|0
    0|0
  • becoming confident again with ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a boyfriend or girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • WINNING PICK SIX

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I need to start being nicer to people and be more forgiving. I can be a bit if a bitch at times but it's only because I've been hurt by friends, past relationships, even some family. I haven't gotten over a lot of the things that has happened to me and I know I'm lashing out. Therapy helps though. I also want to get in shape and workout more. I also have a career goal I want to achieve this year.

1|0
    0|0
    • And maybe go to a cooking class. I know how but I want to learn everything 😊

• I need to stop being lazy, believe more in myself. I also need to stop worrying about what others will think or say about me.
    I need to start taking risks and also the good opportunities that are given to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I need to make time for myself. I am on such a strict schedule seven days a week and I need to make time to get a life so I can remember what it's like to enjoy the things all around me instead of taking so much for granted.

1|0
    0|0
  • make money. i want to buy pretty things and wear pretty things and eat pretty things in the hope that it will make me prettier.

1|1
    0|0
  • I need better time management skills. I need to be more direct and less anxious and more assertive. I need to stop being afraid of what life has to offer. I need to just let go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to get therapy. But that's not an option for at least another year.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've been hurt a lot thats why i should learn not to expect "treat people like you wanna be treated". be realistic

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes