How generous are you when it comes to money?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on context.

I don't have any issue with spending it, and I don't pinch pennies. The things you'll hear me say the most are "It's only money" and "Meh. Single guy problems". I bought some toys for the Toys for Tots thing last Christmas, I've taken canned food to the animal shelter before (when I actually had time to volunteer), and I tip pretty damn well as long as the wait staff are polite and do their fucking jobs. If I have to ask for a refill on my drink, for instance, that means a smaller tip.

OTOH, I don't give anything to panhandlers. They can fuck directly off and punch themselves in the dick or the cunt. Nor do I give anything to charities, especially the ones that are only for women or women and children, or if they get irritating with their attempt at getting donations. The Salvation Army from around Thanksgiving until after New Year's is the biggest offender here. Oh how I fucking HATE those assholes and their incessant ringing of that damn bell.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your definition. (And also basing this on a time when I had money).

Apart from animal charities, I don't give to charity. Not save the children, children in need, etc.
    The majority of money raised goes straight to the board members of said charities.

With animal charities (especially smaller ones) most money goes straight to vet bills, rehoming costs, even food. I support small charities. My family gives £20 a month to animal charity because if it hadn't been for us my cat would have been one of those animals, or dead.

Other than that, I treat people to meals (and visa Versa) but I don't have money to splash. I lost my job last year and I'm still yet to pay myself from the business I started... p. s. Most of it is because people won't pay me. Despite lawsuits.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Usually decent, I don't have much money due to being in college, but if I find like a memorial fund or something that I believe is worth money, I donate $25. Again it's not too much where I'd be broke, but it's not too little to make me seem like I'm a sleezy guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too generous. To myself and family. which is odd, because I'm usually not the type of person to give money to the homeless, but I have no problem tipping a waiter $60 for good service. it just depends on the circumstances.

2|0
    0|0
  • Currently, I'm not generous at all. I wish I could be, but I only make $700 a month, and that has to cover rent, gas money, and meds that can cost up to $200 a month or more. If I had more, I'd be very generous

0|0
    0|0
  • Very generous. I don't have much, but I give a lot. (in % of what I have)

0|0
    0|0
  • I walked past a homeless guy a couple of weeks ago and I didn't have any small bills so I gave him a $20.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very generous, considering I don't have much lol I barely even spend on myself other than food and rent.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i was very young my nickname was "Mr Krabs".
    in early years of school i brought sweets every day and sold them for 5cents each xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I never seem to run out even though my budget isn't extreme. But I'm only generous if there's responsibility from the other part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm super generous with my money. Just ask the strippers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generous is towards others. I reserve that for my close family.
    I'm not 'generous' towards myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Why should I be?

Did anyone help me earn it? I'm supposed to give it away to charity?

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i am very generous. perhaps too gerenous

0|0
    0|0
  • context?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like money but i do also give to needed

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not gonna boast my acts of random charity here

0|0
    0|0
  • generous enough that im poor

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite generous. I like sharing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average sometimes generous , sometimes not

0|0
    0|0
  • Very

0|0
    0|0
  • Not any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday I gave 10 cents to a homeless guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back when I had a job, I gave $300 to someone who needed it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very. I've no use for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends what it's for, I'm generous when I consider it to be worthwhile and not wasteful

0|0
    0|0
  • Very generous. I'm always giving to others. I think I spend more of my money on others than I do myself. I like to share and spoil others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm terrible with money. So I usually buy people gifts, give money to homeless people, etc. Just generally terrible lol. Money comes and goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the context. Like if I get great service at ta restaurant I will leave a large tip. As for the panhandler on the street I try to avoid them.

0|0
    0|0
  • what money XD?
    If I had some, maybe I would donate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be, but after being screwed over too many times, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've learned my lesson

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes