What do you wish you want to change in yourself?

ever thought about changing some bad habits in you... for me my short temper... wanna share it with me..., and are you doing anything to overcome them... me... I keep quiet and give them a silent treatment... this prevent me from showing my anger on someone...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish to work on my laziness, especially to start things. Sometimes I know that meditation or a hot bath would help me so much but I never start. Same for walking the dog or working on anything. But it is getting better !

As for you short temper, try not to block that anger in you silently, until it reach a point where you can't hold it. I don't know what silent treatment means exactly, but try finding the cause of your anger and work on it. (Without overthinking it) Also, accept your anger when you feel it, rejecting the emotion you feel always makes it stronger ;)
    A simple "I accept that I am angry" helps, and if you can't accept it : "I accept that I can't accept my anger" !
    Wish you the best for your self-developement ! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks bro... and I am also little lazy... but only when it comes to matters which is not for me... and about my anger I mainly feel it when some people do something wrong, like giving bribery or when after showing my disapproval ... and she also knows that I am right .. but try to validate her point... so in such cases silent treatment is the best... to make sure I didn't like it..., but definitely I say once... before I start my treatment...

• Well in your case, maybe you should switch the idea of right and wrong. Try to completly be thinking like the other. Get curious about the ideas of others, even when you consider them wrong. Maybe simply try not to judge actions and right or wrong, but stay honest with what you think and what you feel?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to be a little more patient. I'm a pretty patient person, don't get me wrong, but I could always use a little more. The thing is... what gives you patience is when you go through things, and that's not too appealing. But I'm only 21, so I still have a lot to learn.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are a lot of things I wish I could change in myself. But the first thing that I would change if I could, would be my skin color.
    That would make my life 1000 times better and easier.

0|0
    0|0
    • what is so wrong with your skin color.

• Show All
    • It's great that you love your country! Yes, I didn't mean to offend you nor your country, so I'm glad you're okay with what I said.
      Thank you for the support. Bye. :)

• yep ok... and lol I like to end conversations so will be really happy if you don't reply to this... I mean it will make me go for another bye... , lol unless you want to talk...πŸ˜‚..πŸ‘‹

• i always say what i want, i would never want to hurt anyone but sometimes i just say stuff without thinking about it, i can take rude stuff and the stuff i say, like i could take that, and i kinda forget others maybe can't, so that oor.

If not that, i would wanna have a prettier nose lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • actually I think you should keep this open talk... it is childish and immature... but some guys like it... I mean it is better to say what you feel on the face rather in going round and round... . be truthful with what you say... you are just like my sister... she too say what she feels even if it hurts... and is the cause of some family problems... lol

• lol, okay

What Guys Said 2

• I would work on a multitude of things. I want to have much better patience than I have currently though I don't get angry super easily. Secondly, I want to work on my shyness when it comes to talking to people that I meet or just speaking out loud. Finally, I want to improve on my work ethic as I'm pretty smart but I don't put in enough effort so some people see me as a lazy person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes