What do you wish you want to change in yourself?

ever thought about changing some bad habits in you... for me my short temper... wanna share it with me..., and are you doing anything to overcome them... me... I keep quiet and give them a silent treatment... this prevent me from showing my anger on someone...

43

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish to work on my laziness, especially to start things. Sometimes I know that meditation or a hot bath would help me so much but I never start. Same for walking the dog or working on anything. But it is getting better !

As for you short temper, try not to block that anger in you silently, until it reach a point where you can't hold it. I don't know what silent treatment means exactly, but try finding the cause of your anger and work on it. (Without overthinking it) Also, accept your anger when you feel it, rejecting the emotion you feel always makes it stronger ;)
    A simple "I accept that I am angry" helps, and if you can't accept it : "I accept that I can't accept my anger" !
    Wish you the best for your self-developement ! :)

• thanks bro... and I am also little lazy... but only when it comes to matters which is not for me... and about my anger I mainly feel it when some people do something wrong, like giving bribery or when after showing my disapproval ... and she also knows that I am right .. but try to validate her point... so in such cases silent treatment is the best... to make sure I didn't like it..., but definitely I say once... before I start my treatment...

• Well in your case, maybe you should switch the idea of right and wrong. Try to completly be thinking like the other. Get curious about the ideas of others, even when you consider them wrong. Maybe simply try not to judge actions and right or wrong, but stay honest with what you think and what you feel?