Do you want kids?

If you do what would you wanna name them, how many would you want and when? :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do. I think I may want two, but one for sure. I would name her Ellie if she was a girl. I don't have a name for a boy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I already have a daughter named Violet. I'd like another in a few years

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No. We have over 7 billion people already, and we can't even take care of all of those. Having children is irresponsible.

2|0
    0|0
    • i've been thinking like that :O

• Show All
    • yeah but even then i still think they should still consider adoption because of how many kids there are with food, shelter or parents

• I heard a lot about how hard it was to look after me since I was a naughty kid.. after hearing all the stories of my childhood, I prefer not to have kids. Primarily because it will be too much work if they have my character. Also, I don't have the patience to raise a mini-me!!

0|0
    0|0
    • same here, i was never chill, i ran around in front of cars, jumped into water when i couldnt swim and a lot more, i would never wanna have a kid that were like me lol

• 2, maybe 3, if things work out.

For boys, I like the names Lance & Kian.

For girls, I like the names Skylar & Luna.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if it's 3 boys/girls

• Show All
    • Thanks. Since I'm a bit of a loner, my friends are super-special since I don't have many. She was a bestie.

• well shit happens you know, hope you are doing good anyways

• Yes, I do.. I would want them around 30 and up, maybe about 4, and I would name them Shaquan, Boo Boo, Deshawn, and Raniqua.. LOL..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i want kids and want maybe 3 girls and boys the boys name that i would like is leon and girls well thats my secret

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like 1 kid for girl names I like, Lucina, Kiara, Sarah, Selena and for boys I like Ryan, James, and Anakin (bit of a Star Wars geek lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. When? Whenever we as a couple think it's right. How many? I'm thinking 2-5 though it's up to her

0|0
    0|0
    • what if she didn't want any? or one?

• Show All
    • interesting, well thanks for the answer :)
      Adopt a boy or girl? ;)

• Depends on where I'm adopting from. Though most likely a male, they're less likely to receive international support due to all the attention on females :)

• I want 2 of my own... but I also want to run an orphanage for teens... I really like the name Naomi

0|0
    0|0
  • after 30

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, 3 children and in the future ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I will name it "Vaginal Poop". VP for short. It will believe that stances for "Vice President" and grow up successful.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• nope, no kids for me.

if i did have a kid, i would name him or her demon lord steve accident velociraptor. and it would have 3 surnames (my 2 last names + my husband's).

0|0
    0|0
  • I would first want 1 or 2 and if it was a girl - Hannah or Lauren and for the boy : jace or connor and maybe 24or 25

0|0
    0|0
  • If I get financially capable I'd love to adopt. Just one kid works for me but I wouldn't mind adopting siblings either. I personally would prefer girls but really don't mind either gender. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I want 4 kids I'm hoping I have all girls n I would probably name them maddison, Kimberly, Skye, and Lory๐Ÿ˜Š. there's your answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 kids, boy (older of the 2) and a girl, names would be piper and xavier would want then when im like around 28 or 30

0|0
    0|0
  • I loveeddd this question bdw..
    i want 2 kids.. when i'm 28-29..
    1 boy 1 girl and i'm gonna name girl as Kashish/Khwaish and boy as Vivan/Vihan..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! That's one of the things that I want most in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only want one to see how it would be , kids drive you crazy but I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heh, heh. No!!! :D JK.

0|0
    0|0
  • As many as possible, as soon as possible :) I've wanted to be a mom my whole life and cannot wait. Now that I have found the person I will be with forever, I would like to start asap. Ideally I would have 4-5.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do but me im young and my boyfriend already has one so im set for now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I already have a child and want many more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, but I'd call my boy "Sawatski". I've always liked that name, for no god damned reason.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes