Are shrooms safe?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know, no one has ever overdosed from magic mushrooms.

That said, magic mushrooms can seriously alter your perception of reality, which can lead to dangerous situations, even death.

While I believe that all drugs should be legal for adults, I do not believe that it is always a good idea to use drugs, and one should bear in mind legal risks (for the duration of thsi prohibition) in addition to health risks. At least wait until you are a legal adult, so that your parents do not have the risk of legal trouble.

Most Helpful Girl