Are shrooms safe?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know, no one has ever overdosed from magic mushrooms.

That said, magic mushrooms can seriously alter your perception of reality, which can lead to dangerous situations, even death.

While I believe that all drugs should be legal for adults, I do not believe that it is always a good idea to use drugs, and one should bear in mind legal risks (for the duration of thsi prohibition) in addition to health risks. At least wait until you are a legal adult, so that your parents do not have the risk of legal trouble.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Totally safe. You need a safe room to trip in. Preferably dark with funny movies. They can take you to a dark place if you put yourself in that environment. Or you can laugh for hours watching Gandalfs hairs.

0|1
    0|1
  • Psychedelics aren't dangerous if taken responsibly and also aren't addictive. They really aren't in the same category as other drugs. I do not recommend taking any if you have a history of mental illness. I recommend you take them with people you trust. In fact don't go near people who aren't tripping. You will be paranoid and acting strange to them. Do not take to many. Some are stronger then others.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has no clue. No one has ever died from shrooms. They may cause you to be anti social as you realize they make you feel way better and seeing the world the way it really is kinda beats hanging out talking about Facebook or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are hospitalized frequently after using shrooms. They may not cause an OD, but they do cause other serious side effects.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. U see this drug has a lot in common with LSD. Also this drug does cause severe psychological problems, some leading to Anti-socail behaviour.

0|0
    0|1
  • u mean magic mushrooms? or regular ones 😂even regular ones can be toxic for your body and even be deadly. the drug referred as shrooms is also pretty bad

0|0
    0|1
  • good thing is you normally can't OD on them, but be relaxed when you try then, stress results in a bad trip

0|0
    0|1
  • Oi Oi

0|0
    0|0
  • If you use them to get high no

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0
  • are drugs safe?