Should I settle for ugly girls?

I've been told I'm pretty good looking and I get girls trying to flirt with me a lot. But I never try anything with them because I don't like their appearance, should I settle for a girl who I think is ugly or should I wait for a good looking one?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• If you didn't like their appearance that means they are ugly to you, so how will you be settling for ugly girls if you don't find them attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any girl is a good start and you need to get some more experience with girls in general and then you can climb up the hotness ladder