Do you feel sad after you have killed a little bug?

I playing piano and a small fly was flying around and it started to get in my nerves. So I trapped it inside my palm and it got crushed. Then I felt really bad because a thought came to my mind that it might think like we do and it was hurting till it died...
Hilarious, I know, but I felt really bad. Has anyone here had a similar experience? xD

1011

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes feel bad, like if I kill a mosquito I don't really care but this one time when I was like 8 I accidentally stepped on a caterpillar and I cried for like three hours.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same, bro. I cri evrytiem. 😭 once my cat had ripped a beautiful moth in half and it was alive somehow, but I didn't want to kill it. I buried it alive in my front yard, and I still feel bad about it. this was like a year ago.

• hahahahahah "buried it alive". You should have killed it first. Less suffering lol

• Haha dont worry dude. Im sure the little buggie understands

• I hope he understands 😭😭