Do you feel sad after you have killed a little bug?

I playing piano and a small fly was flying around and it started to get in my nerves. So I trapped it inside my palm and it got crushed. Then I felt really bad because a thought came to my mind that it might think like we do and it was hurting till it died...
Hilarious, I know, but I felt really bad. Has anyone here had a similar experience? xD

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes feel bad, like if I kill a mosquito I don't really care but this one time when I was like 8 I accidentally stepped on a caterpillar and I cried for like three hours.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Same, bro. I cri evrytiem. 😭 once my cat had ripped a beautiful moth in half and it was alive somehow, but I didn't want to kill it. I buried it alive in my front yard, and I still feel bad about it. this was like a year ago.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahahahahah "buried it alive". You should have killed it first. Less suffering lol

• Show All
    • Haha dont worry dude. Im sure the little buggie understands

• I hope he understands 😭😭

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I do feel bad when it happens so I try my best not to kill them. I'm terrified of spiders but even if I see one I'll never kill it, I just try and usher it out the window or something 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • From spiders, to ants, to roly polys... my niece yells and scowls me if I harm a bug when babysitting her... she demands to pick it up and set it free out a window. If it's a disgustingly MASSIVE house centipede, she tells me to take a textbook and show it no mercy!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've never felt bad. It's just a buggie. :) Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. once they're inside it's no mercy
    it's all part of a circle i believe
    the one time my sister decided to save an ant it got jumped by a spider :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya :( I ended the precious life of another creature

0|0
    0|0
  • A little, anoying bug is flying around me right now. And I have the feeling, that we won't end up as friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • only when I think about it afterwards. Im not trying to kill them, mostly its acting on instincts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I feel bad for a moment when a bug hits my windshield in my car, and I felt really bad one night for sucking up a rolly-polly with my vacuum cleaner because I thought it must be really scary to be sucked into a vacuum cleaner!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, I felt bad one time about having pulled the wings off a fly and doing a Roman crucifixion with tiny slivers of metal and a couple of popsicle sticks. Now I just use bug spray with nerve toxin.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I don't take the life of anything, if I can help it. Yes, it doesn't have the same awareness as you do, but it feels the same pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't feel sad after killing an insect cause they have no consciousness and no feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually let them out... catch them then let them fly away...

woohoooo saving the buggies

0|0
    0|0
  • me, i feel guilty even if i kill a mosquito. but people don't give a shit about other creatures, most of them

0|0
    0|0
  • No fucking no mercy for them little fuckers. I kill on sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • they would take no mercy on me, given the chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. Especially if it's a musquito.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.
    Not when I was younger though.
    I made a club called 'wasp kickers' where we would actively hunt and murder wasps in the most painful way.
    We had a tally of all the wasps we killed and a tally of all the times we had been stung.
    We killed over 100 wasps...
    These included; trapping it on the ground and burning it to death with a magnifying glass,
    Drowning, and slow suffocation where we left a wasp in a sealed cup and waited for it to die of oxygen loss.
    I was fucked up lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • no, couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes