If you could move anywhere, where would it be?

42

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Paris. As a small child I had many wonderful dreams of it that I still can not make sense of. That's where I would go and I'm not sure why.

• Sorry to burst your bubble. Everything in our dreams is not always what we expected it to be. You won't like it when you go there lol.

• Dreams make you feel this way. Its an awesome fantasy i would say. I hope it comes true for your sake. Goodluck B-)

• @Ali55sven thanks but it feels as though it's already happened. Not like it will happen again. Thanks for your well wishes though! In the first dream I'm like the spoiled little princess and that is VERY odd too me because I have never been that way.. I was abused as a child and j. The second dream I am seeing the home of someone that I love with my whole heart. I have never truly loved anyone in this life. I have had the same two dreams forever and when I, "googled" Paris at night.. I realized where my dreams were set.