What can be worse crying excessive or always punching walls?

- Someone that cries for everything and excessively
- A frequent wall puncher that does that too often
  • What can be worse crying excessive or always punching walls?The Crybaby/Drama Queen
  • What can be worse crying excessive or always punching walls?The Wall Puncher
  • Both are just as bad
    Vote C
They do that every single time they don't get their way as well too.

64

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand whiners... So irritating!

Also, I used to be a puncher of items so as not to punch the person. But I've learned that it just looks stupid, it hurts sometimes, it destroys things that you later have to fix, and it doesn't help anything in the end.

Most Helpful Girl

• Punching walls is worse

Coz crying is a natural human response to sadness, grief or even happiness. Crying can be therapeutic. Obviously crying ALL of the time means there's underlying issues , so they should maybe seek professional help if they cry all of the time over nothing. Crying just irritates the people who have to listen or watch the person crying , it doesn't harm them in any way

Punching walls is an outward manifestation of anger and frustration. It shows the person isn't in control of their emotions. Tears are a normal human response to our emotions , but punching things isn't. It means they've lost control. They'd need anger management so they can gain control over their emotions, and display it in a more constructive way

They may even start to use other people to vent their anger on. People who are wall punchers can end up hurting other people, or even themselves. Wall punchers often break their own hand or at least have cuts and scars from punching so hard. They also damage property too, coz they don't just punch walls. They tend to punch doors , fridges etc