Am I not getting asked to Prom because guys think I'm ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn. So, can't give an accurate answer.

1|1
    0|0
    • I dont know what to do about it

• Show All
    • I don't think I ever will.

• Aww, have confidence and trust in yourself. Things will work out. Yeah, it may take a bit, and we can't control that. I waited 15 years - a long time to wait, but worth it. I'm quite certain you won't have to wait nearly as long.

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't really done anymore unless you're in a relationship so don't think much on it. Go with your friends and have a good time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I didn't see the pic but don't sweat it, i never went to my prom and kinda regret it. Go with friends or go stag who cares, 95% of the people in your high school won't see you again. Lots of guys go alone and I'll bet you'll get at least one dance if you put yourself out there

0|1
    0|0
    • All the guys at my school are going with dates.

• Show All
    • I know so, if you spend your time worrying about why guys don't like you, you'll miss out on the ones who do. Stay confident, open and patient and it'll work out

• I liked this guy's answers so much that I started to follow him. Big 👍

• More than likely, you aren't being asked because guys are shy and afraid of rejection, and/or they assume you're going with someone else.

Let your girlfriends know that you're looking to go, and have them pass the message along, and chances are, someone will ask you. But don't take all day - I'm sure the time is getting short.

0|0
    0|0
  • A year from now, no one will remember or care who went or not to prom. Don't worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are not ugly. You are very pretty. Why do you think they think you are ugly?

• Show All
    • Lots of guy go stag, you could go and maybe try to have a good time if you feel like you would miss out on something. I also understand about being the odd-ball because everyone has their date and you don't. I find many people seem to pick on the quiet ones, or people who are smarter than they are. My gut instinct about you is that you are smart and quiet and therefore many of your peers do not understand you because you think on a higher intellect then them. This is why high school may not be your time yet. You will find college is more your thing and therefore do not get all uptight if you don't go to prom. Save your money, LOL!

• I'm just quiet, I want to be smarter. I'm not smart enough because I'm afraid to participate in class discussions. I can't communicate my ideas clearly through speaking, i always hesitate and need time to think.

• That link doesn't work, at least from my end. But it doesn't mean you're ugly. Things like this happen all the time to girls even who are really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see a pic. How can I say yes or no if I don't know what you look like?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure I'm ugly. https://imgur.com/a/RKxB3

• Show All
    • I sent you a request

• I accepted I believe. And yeah, new way of living with social media, but if you're the same, you just adapt a bit and it isn't so scary.

• No one can be ugly. Its always on some persons point of view that you didn't suit their type. If im there I'll be your partner if you want :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're definitely not ugly. I think that you are somewhat pretty or, at least, average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to say it's possible... post a pic here and we will judge.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I'm not looking for attention. No guys like me and I don't know why.

• And I look ugly so I should probably do something about it.

• "Link broken. Try again later." Damn! I HATE when that happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck if I know I don't know what you look like

0|0
    0|0
  • hard to say with no picture up. but who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe ugly people suck and noone wants them

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a possibility.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Do you know any guys? Have any guy friends/boyfriends, if not, it's sort of... irrational to think you'd everything would suddenly change because of one dance. I'm sorry if that's harsh, but it's not even about your looks so much as your connections and relationships before.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have any connections and i decided not to go anyway. I don't need it and I have better things to do.

• Fuck ittt, just go by yourself or with a girl friend, that was my initial plan too. It could also have a lot to do with who you know, how many friends you have. Lots of people go with their friends of the opposite gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • go there don't care others

0|0
    0|0
  • That or you're too boring.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes