Share something personal?

1332

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 31

What Girls Said 13

• 1|2
  • I sometimes feel really bad for my friends with benefits, because he gets my cootch a lot, but like all he wants is a proper girlfriend and I can't really give him that and sometimes I wish I could.

• He knows what he's gotten himself into. He made the decision to stay with you... knowing that it's not anything serious.

• @Bleepasaurus_RexEwww
      Oh yea I get that but like he wants something more too.

• i'm 23 have no friends, suffer from trichotillomania, anxiety, depression. my parents are divorced. i live with my family. i don't have a job.

• just got out of the hospital for attempting suicide 2 weeks ago

• How are you doing now?

• one thing I'd recommend. look up. it sounds stupid, but it worked for me. when you're walking around in your day to day life, don't look towards the ground, don't worry about every little thing you may stumble over. look skywards, look people in the eye, check out the trees and the clouds. as you learn to not worry about the immediate dangers and stupid stuff your mind will open up, you'll see all of the beauty around you. I've lived around the world suburbia, tropical island, rainy cities, deserts, Asian towns, European areas with castles. I can see the beauty in all of these. people ask me where my favorite place is, I always tell them the same thing. I can see the good parts of everywhere I go, and I don't have a favorite because I like them all. a lot of that came from my decision to look up, see what the world has to offer.

• take the path less traveled, when there are main touristy places to go, take the back streets, see things only a few people have seen, enjoy new places and cultures, new foods.
      aside from all of that, looking up let's more light in your eyes, as things literally look brighter, you start feeling better about yourself and things around you. you may say, but it's night out. look at the stars and the milky way. it's rainy out, look up at the clouds. you can see some amazing clouds out there.
      look up and see the amazing parts of this world that have been around for much longer than you have. they are all still here. they have persisted throughout the years. if you don't get along with people then live for them. enjoy what nature has put there for you.

• I've been crying over this guy for the past week since finding out he basically played me.

• Don't worry you'll move on

• He doesn't care about me.

• well the last part seems to be true. maybe he thought he needed you out if the way to get back with his ex.

• I worry that I'm going to be rejected from overy college I apply to, despite the fact that I have a 4.0 GPA and good test scores (4s on my APs and 680 + on my SAT subject tests)

• I've never been to an ovary college but it sounds like they lean a bit towards the feminist side of things. I doubt I'd be able to get in either.

• My future parents in law moved in with us. it's only temporary, their having a hard time. and we wanted to help them... so we are.

• my name is von and i am a dinosaur.

• I still don't have a drivers license

• i am not who i am

• I have had severe depression and suicidal thoughts
    I relapse sometimes and realize I am when I start snapping my hair tie on my wrist. Until my wrist is red and pulsing or I have a breakdown and scratch myself (I don't cut mainly bc I never wanted a scar to show)
    Yet everyone seems to think I'm this person that has nothing wrong with her life

• Thanks for letting anonymous be an option.
    Hmmm. . .
    I've cut myself before (not a lot at all though)

• something personal? ok then share it!