Opinions? Anyone?

Long story short, im trans. Mtf. If he didn't want intercourse with me because i dont have a vagaina, he basically lied about seeing me as a girl this whole time right?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• let me clear this up for you: being heterosexual means that you like the other SEX, not gender, thus you like people born with a vagina. That's why straight males like lesbians too, because we focus on the other person's sexuality, not their gender.
    If he says that he saw you as a girl that means he said that to show you how much he respected you, but most likely he will never want to have sex with you, because his penis (his sexuality) will forever look at you like a guy in women clothes, not like a real girl.

• But, he ate my ass, went down on me and swollowed my juice. So if he got what he wanted and doesn't want intercourse, why is he still talking to me? He basically never respected me?

• what do you mean with "respect"? he respects you of course! He accepted you and even went as far as sharing his intimacy with you! what else do you want from a man?

• You just said tho, because of his sexuality and only wanting a vagaina, he won't do intercourse with me, wich leads to him lying about seeing me as a girl, wich then leads to him not respecting me because he lies to me... Correct?